Chapter 48

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sinks himself more in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. She mumbles words he cant make out, probably saying it's still early for a weekned to get up. Eyes still closed, he lifts his chin, tracing her jaw with the tip of his nose, instantly making her shuffle underneath him. She turns her head away, as she feels the tingling sensation.

"Mark.." she mumbles and turns to face her back on him, making him chuckle. He hugs her back, pulls her closer and placing his head in her neck again.

"Haru, wake up." He whispers and he could hear her distress as she covers herself with the blanket again.

"Too early.." She grunts and removes his hands from her stomach.

"Come on.." He places his hand back, inserting it under her shirt, touching her stomach. Her eyes shut open at his touch. She removes it again, wide eyes and slowly inch away from him.

"Mark, its a weekend. Give me some rest." She says and tucks herself tighter under the blanket.

"Guess you dont want to go out on a date with me," He says facing the ceiling. "Fine then, Ill just sleep again." He turns his back on her grabbing a pillow and hugging it.

"Date?" Her eyes open quickly at the late realization. "Did you say date?" She sits up quickly, turning her head to look at his back. Her voice laced with excitement.

"It was supposed to be a date. But you wanted some rest, okay then, let's sleep in." He yawns and Haru instanly kneels on the bed moving closer to him.

"No, no, let's go out!" She couldnt hide her excitement, as the bed shakes as she moves up and down. "Let's go Mark please~" She rubs his back repeteadly. 

"I change my mind, I cant let my wife be tired." He closes his eyes. "Sleep." 

"Oh come on," She wines, pouting. "I want to go on a date! I dont want to sleep anymore, Mark... please.." She hugs his back and taps his arms. "Let's go out please.." She kisses his cheek repeatedly. "Mark let's go out." She kisses his temple. "Let's go out.." She kisses his nose. And pulls him to lay on his back. "Let's go out hubby." She kisses his lips making him smile in their kiss.

"Okay, okay." He agrees and Haru claps her hand as she sits up. "Go take a bath, let's eat outside." He shakes his head as she excitedly runs to their dressing room, grabbing some clothes before going to the bathroom.

 

 

"So, where are we going today?" She asks as he places the tray of food on their table. He hands her a plate of Kimchi fried rice and a glass of orange juice.

"I was thinking the movies?" He says as he removes the tray and sits infront of her. "Do you have anything in mind?"

Her eyes twinkle as she shakes her head with a big smile. "Im fine with anything as long as Im with you." 

"Too sweet for the morning." They turn their heads as the waiter brings them two glasses of water. "You two look good together. It's rare for us to have a very sweet couple this early." She smiles. "Please enjoy your meal." Taking their tray away as she goes back to the counter.

He looks at his wife, and laughs when he sees her all red and happy. "You like it that much?" 

"I love it!" She answers lifting her spoon as she agrees.

"Let's eat." He grabs his own spoon and eats his own kimchi fried rice.

'Your meds?" She  looks at him suspiciously. 'You have them, right?"

"Of course.' He nods. "I know you'll get all mad and turn to a beast if I dont bring them."

"You bet I willl. The last time you left them during the MT.." she shakes her head at the memory. "That was the worst 2 hours of my life."

He looks down on his plate, and she could feel him being uncomfortable. He stares at his plate.

"But our wedding was the best 2 hours of my life!" She follows up with a wink, trying to lighten up the moment.

He smiles a bit. He knows she's trying hard not to make him feel sad and depressed. He knows it's his fault putting her in all sorts of sad, painful and hard situations ever since the day they met. But he's happy everytime she would tell him the best moments of her life was always when she was with him. 

 

But he cant help but feel like , when he knows he's not that strong. When he's not gonna stay that long.

 

 

"The movie starts in an hour." He says returning from the counter after buy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter