Chapter 11

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh that does it!" Haru placed his pencil aside and pushed the papers away from her. "I dont want to do this anymore." She placed her arms on the desk and her head on top of her arms. She sighed heavily. 

"Why?" Mark placed his book down and pushed his chair near Haru. "What's wrong with you?"

Haru shook her head. "I dont know I cant solve it. Im tired. May be I'm just really bad at this." 

Mark took her papers and scanned her solutions. "You're right you really at this."

Haru sat straight up and looked at Mark. "Wow, thanks!" She said sarcastically. "That made me feel a lot better really."

"So what if you ?" Mark placed the papers back on the desk. He propped his elbow on the desk and placed his head on his arm. "Everyone at something, but it doesn't mean you can't improve on it." 

Haru took a sharp breath, "But weve been studying this for a week now and tomorrow's the exam. "I dont think I have the time 'practice' this anymore, Mark." Haru pouted and placed her arm on the desk, copying Mark's pose by placing her head on her arm.

"That's why you need to work harder tonight. It's your last chance." Mark blinked. Both of them looking into each other's eyes as they talk.

"But I feel so lost, I dont feel determined." Haru pouted at Mark. Mark smiled at her.

"Then how about we make a bet that you could get a grade of 90?" Mark suggested, and tapped Haru's lips. "Stop pouting I told you right? You look ugly."

Haru made a sad face as he removed Mark's hand from her lips. "You're the only one who keeps on calling me ugly you know that?" Mark nodded and giggled. "But what type of bet?"

Mark looked up and though of something. "I don't know." He looked back at Haru. "What is it that you want?" Mark moved closer to Haru and fixed her fringe. Haru frozw and blinked as Mark fixed her fringe. "You got something on your hair." Mark smiled at her.

Haru stared at Mark for a while. What does she want? She wanted him, she couldn't deny that she's been affected by Mark lately. She wants his prescence. Haru swallowed, "How about you Mark? What do you want to do?"

Mark became confused. "Me?" Haru nodded. She couldn't think of an answer so she decided to ask Mark, since that's what she wants Mark's presence. "Actually I just like taking a walk on the park. Im pretty boring aren't I?" Mark laughed dryly. That's the most fun activity for Mark, since as a child he doesn't really go out a lot, even go to the playground. Those were the things Mark was deprived off. "I guess even going to the playground will be fun." He shrugged.

Haru smiled. "Okay, If I get a 90 on my exams. Let's go the playground!" 

"Really?" Mark couldn't believe Haru. It was her price yet she wanted to do something he wanted to do instead. "You sure that's your wish?"

Haru nodded. Being with you is my wish Mark.

"Fine if that's what you want but dont go whining and telling me you wnat to go somewhere else when we go there." Mark handded her the papers again. "And when do you want to go there?"

Haru grabbed her pencil and tapped it on the table. "Hmm.. after exams." She looked at Mark. "Let's go after exams."

Birthday, the after exams is her birthday. She wanted to be with Mark.

"Okay deal." Mark said and made a pinky promise.

"Deal!" Haru said as they do a pinky promise. "Okay let's study hard Haru!" 

Mark watched Haru as she began solving again, he sighed and touched his heart as he felt a strong fast beating.

Why are you like this? Let's calm down. I don't get it, why are you like this every time Im with Haru?

 

 

 

"So what did you get?" Ren went to Hanbin as soon as the bell rang.

"Of course I passed!" Hanbin showed his results proudly to Ren. "I told you Im smart!" 

"Nah, not smarter than me." Haru showed her results to Hanbin and smirked. Hanbin's eyes grew big. "See? Your speechless."

"How can you get a 88 and I get a 82?" Hanbin shook his head slowly. "Unbelievable."

"How about you Haru?" Hanbin tapped Haru on the shoulder. "What's your results?"

Haru looked at Hanbin and shook her haid. "I don't want to look at it. I feel like I failed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter