Chapter 59

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, he did open his eyes." Dr. Lim  chews on his lower lip as he runs the pen accross Aaron's record sheet. 

"Isnt is supposed to be good?" Mark asks as he sees Dr. Lim confused. Haru stares at him, frowning.

"Yes, it's supposed to be good." Dr. Lim's lips twist. "But I cant really guarantee it's a good sign that's why Im not that happy about this."

"What do you mean?" Haru holds Mark's hand. 

"I cant verify it yet, I need to observe him more. But the record does show, he's going stable. I guess more or less, it's good sign." Dr. Lim brings his pen down and smiles at the couple. 

"When will he wake up again?" Mark asks and Haru looks at Dr. Lim expectantly. "You said he only opened his eyes for a few seconds right?"

"That, I can't answer. Only time will tell when he will open his eyes again." He nods. "Dont worry Haru, his records says he's stable. Ill be sure to inform you, if something bad does happen." He looks at Mark. "Now you," He grabs another record sheet and a grin forms on his lips. "You're in good shape, Mark. If you continue being like this, Ill reduce your meds and just add more vitamins to keep you up. I guess marrying my niece is a good choice, you seem livelier and looks like you're even taking your meds on time. But still, no straining activity" He eyes him. "Yes, those activities I told you not to do, even if you are married."

Mark smirks, and that smirk didnt go unnoticed by his doctor. "You little brat." Dr. Lim says pointing his pen at him. "Dont tell me--"

"Yes," he nods and leans his head to Haru's head. "And it was nice, super hot."

"You punk!" Dr. Lim throws his pen but Mark catches it and laughs. Haru looks at them confused.

"I cant believe this, but what do I expect?" Dr. Lim sighs, holding his head in between his hands. 

"What are you talking about?" She asks Mark and he laughs more. He just grins at her. 

"It's a boy talk." Mark answers and Dr. Lim shakes his head.

"This is so akward to talk about in front of my niece." He sits straight up, glaring at Mark. "Just be sure to be careful, dont do it too much. " He taps the table once. "I gues this is why, youre body is in top condition, youve been doing some additional physical activities."

"Yes, I guess it helped me out." Mark nods and Dr. Lim fakes a threatening punch at him which made Haru more confused of the situation.

"Let's stop." Dr. Lim clears his throat. "By the way, my daughter transferred schools today."

"Yes, uncle!" Haru speaks up. "It was nice to see her, I thought she didnt make the cut?"

"She didnt really apply f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter