Chapter 10

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pythagorean theorem states that the square of a hypotenuse is equl to the sum of the squares and the other two sides,"  Haru tapped at her notes. 

 

"Isn't she studying too much lately?" Ren looked at her friend with a very confused look. "What do you think Hanbin?"

 

Hanbin took a long sip from his cola before answering her. "Yeah I guess so, I mean she's totally ignoring her lunch and just keeps on memorizing all of those geometry stuffs." Hanbin looked at Haru too.

 

"So that means, c is equal to the square root of a plus b." Haru frowned again. "But why can't I get the answer?" Haru blew her bangs from her face frustrated.

 

"Hey stop that already!" Hanbin grabbed her notes. "You should eat lunch when it's lunch time and study when it's study time." Hanbin pushed Haru's plate of food closer to her. "Eat."

 

Haru sighed, defeated by Hanbin. "Okay, okay I'll eat." She took her spoon and placed a spoonful of food in as Hanbin looked through her notes.

 

Hanbin raised his brows at Haru's notes. "Haru, this isn't yours right?" Ren went closer to Hanbin to take a look at Haru's notes.

 

"What do you mean?" Haru blinked at him.

 

"The handwritting is different, Im sure this isn't yours." Hanbin flipped through the pages.

 

Ren nodded in agreement as she also looked at the notes. "Yes, it's not her handwritting. But wow, where did you get this from? This notes, deabak!" 

 

Haru swallowed her food and stopped for a moment. She got those notes from Mark, but she dont dare to say it was from him. She doesn't want anyone to know that Mark had been tutoring her since the weekends. "Ah.. I got it from my neighbor. He happens to also study here." Haru smiled at them and took a sip from her juice hoping they wont ask further more questions.

 

"From your neighbor? Who is he? I want to meet him. He seems like a very smart person based on his notes." Ren said and went closer to Haru.

 

Of course his smart, he's the number 1 student here in school. Haru just smiled at Ren.

 

"Ah.." Haru looked around and saw Bambam entering with Mark in the canteen, she bacame more nervous. "He's a shy type, but he's nice. I don't think hell be comfortable meeting a lot of people." She said in a low tone.

 

"Who  your neighbor?" Hanbin asked. "Your neighbor is a boy right?" Haru nodded. "And you always seem to spend time with him?"

 

Mark heard what Hanbin said as he and Bambam passed through their table. He listened to their conversation.

 

"Why? I like spending time with him and besides, he helps me study." Haru looked up at Hanbin. "I mean it's not like you can help me study. Your grades are even lower than mine." 

 

"Say Mark Hyung, what do you want? Chicken sandwich or Ham sandwich?" Bambam looked at the sandwiches as his eyes glittered at the sight of food. "I bet the other hyungs want Chicken sandwich let's just go for chicken, okay?" Bambam asked and looked at Mark when he didnt answer. "Hyung??" Bambam waved his hand in front of Mark's face.

 

"What?" Mark looked at Bambam back to reality. "Yes, just go for chicken." Mark smiled at him.

 

"Are you okay hyung? You seemed to be spacing out?" Bambam looked worriedly at Mark.

 

Mark smiled. "Ah.. it's nothing."

 

"Boo!" Bambam and Mark looked at Haru's table. "I know my grades are bad but that's just because I practice dancing a lot so I cut class but if I study hard I bet even smarter than you!" Hanbin pinched Haru's face and Mark continued to watch their interaction.

 

"Aw.. Aw.." Haru winced in pain and Ren and Hanbin laughed at their friend's suffering. "Well you should have done that years ago!" Haru caressed her face as Hanbin let go of her cheeks. "My cheeks must be really red now."

 

Hanbin grabbed her hands away from her face, "It's okay you look beautiful when you have red cheeks," he caressed her cheeks softly.

 

Ren took a sip fro her juice and made a digusted face at them. "If you two are gonna flirt here, Ill just leave!" Ren and Hanbin both laughed at Ren.

 

"I guess Hanbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter