Chapter 54

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are your eyes red?" Grace leans in and stares at Haru's face. Haru backs out.

"Nothing. Something got in my eyes." She wipes her eyes with her handkerchief.

"That something must love your eyes too much." Jandi nods her head. "Your eyes had been red since yesterday." She stands up, moing to the sit next to Haru's. "Spill it. Youve been crying since yesterday. Just look at your eyes, it's red and you have dark circles. You look like a zombie."

Taehyun shifts uncomfortably from his seat. He looks at Haru, silently, he blinks. He stares at her tired features quietly. He watch her sigh before forming a small smile. He inhales sharply, the sight of her being tired and sad all the time bothers him but he steps back. He stops himself, he knows where he stand.

"Really, I didnt cry." Haru lies. She's been crying a lot everytime Mark isnt around, she just feels sad, angry and frustrated. Yet nothing makes it better, she fishes out her phone when she feels it vibrating. She opens up the message and bits her lips before forming a sudden smile, lifting up her aura.

From: Hubby Mark

Ill go home with you. I love you. 

 

Mark knows, he's not dumb. He knows Haru had been avoiding him, and his hands are very itchy from pushing Alice away. "Two weeks.." he mumbles. In two weeks he'll remove her from his sight. Two weeks and the report will be done, he'll get his grades and get rid of her. He didnt want to be rude to anyone in class that's why hes trying his best to ignore her and just talk to her about school only. But that girl is such a .

"Mark are you going to stay after class?" Minhyuk walks up to him as Mark closes his book. He sees Alice following Minhyuk from behind.

"No. Im sorry, I did my part already. If you need me to correct anything just tell me." Mark simply answers, putting his phone in his bag. Alice smiles at him while biting her lower lip, he ignores her and she giggles.

"Oh? Busy?" Minhyuk looks at his side, seeing Alice before ignoring her too. He sighs. "I have no choice then. Ill do it with her. But,' He looks at him apologetically. "Can you stay for fifteen minutes?" Mark looks at him unsuringly. Minhyuk looks at him wth puppy eyes. "Please? I just need you to type a few things? Ive been editing the report and I need help, so we can finish it by this friday. Because I really, really want to finish this." The corner of his eyes looking at Alice. Mark gets the message. Minhyuk doesnt want to stay with the girl any longer.

"Fine." Mark agrees and Minhuk lets out a breath of relief. 'Just fifteen minutes. I promised my wife Il go home with her." he says looking at Alice. Emphasizing every word and the girl just grins back at him. "Give me the notes to type, Ill just return a book to the library for a while." He says standing up and bringing the book with him.

Minhyuk turns around with his hands on his waist as he faces Alice. "Dont do anything stupid, Im leaving the notes with Mark, I need to go to the faculty because the professor wants to talk to me about the class. You," He says pointing at her. "Do your part, finish it up already!" He says frustrated. 

"Remove that finger of yours." Alice pushes it down. "Ill do mine you smartass, if you want to do it that quickly then why dont you finish it?"

Minhyuk rolls his eyes. "I know you dont like to do it quickly, but for 's sake cant you be normal once? Finish it already, youre the only one delaying it!"

"Fine, fine, Ill do mine, just leave already." She smiles pushing him out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"I dont feel good about this." Minhyuk mumbles as he reaches the faculty room. "Something seems wrong." He shakes his head.

 

Alice giggles and checks the surroundings before opening Mark's bag. She had it all planned. She knew Minhyuk would ask Mark for help because she intentionally made her parts wrong for the report. And with Mark saying he's going home with Haru, it was like cherry on top of a cupcake. She grabs his phone out. Pulling out a connector and her phone she connects the two and in a minute Mark's phone was unlocked. She laughs at the wallpaper of Mark kissing Haru on the cheeks. "Pathetic.' She shakes her head while giggling. She goes straight to the inbox. Opening up Haru's message.

 

Haru fixes her stuff and notices Mark's message, she opens it up.

From:  Hubby Mark

Come to my classroom after your class. Ill wait there.

She blinks, the message feels weird. She stares at it for a while, contemplating to reply or not.

"Haru!" Jandi shouts. "We're going now, bye!" She waves goodbye along with Grace she nods at them.

"Going somewhere?" Taehyun asks, as he place his head on his hand, facing her. She turns to face him.

"Home." She answers. "With Mark." A cheeky smile forms and Taehyun stops breathing. He doesnt like it. How can he be swept off with just her smile? He must be crazy. He knows he's crazy. 

He pushes himself off from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter