Chapter 15

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Haru, Ill pick you up from school.” Haru’s dad smiled as he kissed her on the cheeks.
“Yes, dad!” She cheered. “I wont leave the classroom until you arrive.” She waved good bye to her dad and entered the room.

“Good bye class.” Their teacher said. “Dont leave until mom or dad picks you up, okay?” 
“Yes teacher!” the kids together with Haru said. Haru watched as the students went to their parents outside their classroom.
“Ill just wait for dad,” Haru picked up her small pink bag and waited patiently ont the seat near the window. “Ill look out for him.” She smiled as she played with braids.

One by one, the students started leaving the room but Haru didn’t mind she was cofident that her dad will pick her up. “Dad must be stuck in traffic.” She sighed and sat on the table instead swinging her small feet.

“Dad where are you?” Haru went closer to the window, sadness evident on her face. “It’s getting dark dad please come pick me up already.” Haru grabbed on the ends of her blouse tightly as she looked at the darkening sky.

‘click.’ Haru looked back at the door and run towards it. She tried opening it but it’s locked. “No!! Haru is still here!” Haru knocked on the door loudly. “Please open!” She started crying, tears running fast from her eyes.

“Daddy! Please open this door daddy!” Haru started hitting the door but hurt herself instead. “It hurts...” Haru covered her left fist with her other hands. “Daddy..” She cried more. “Please pick me up daddy.” She pressed her back against the door and slid down slowly.

“Im scared daddy..” She hugged her small kness. “Daddy!”

“Daddy!” Haru woke up, she wiped the cold sweat running down from her forehead and calmed her quick heavy breathing. She looked around.

“I guess Im still locked...” she sighed. “Again.” She hugged her knees tighter and felt the heavy load on her chest. She hates this feeling, the feeling of being locked up and alone.
“Please..” she started shaking. “Just someone get me out of here.”

 

“Hello?” Hanbin looked at the caller’s ID and frowned.


“Are you with Haru?” Haru’s mom said on the other line.

 
“No. I was practising.” Hanbin heared Haru’s mom small sobs. “Why?” His frown became deeper.
“She hasnt come home yet, I though she was with you since she wasn’t with Ren.” Hanbin felt the panic rise up.
“Can you please try call her? Im worried sick, she’s not answering my calls. Im starting to get scared for her.” With that Haru’s mom ended the call.

“Where are you Haru?” Hanbin looked at his phone and dialed Haru’s number. “I’ll find you no matter what!” He started running while holding his phone to his ear waiting for Haru to pick up her calls.


“No, she’s not here.” Mark went down the stairs and looked at his mom. “Ill call you if she goes here.” His mom saw him, “Wait Ill ask Mark.” She looked at him again, “Mark have you seen Haru? Her mom is worried she hasn’t come home yet and it’s almost 9pm.” 

Mark blinked. “No. I went home with my boys.” He answered shortly and went to the kitchen to get some milk. He listened as his mom ended the call. He went upstairs and sat down in front of his desk, when remembered something.

 

 

“Come on, let’s go home.” Junior placed his arm over Mark’s shoulder. 

“Go ahead I need to tie my laces.” Junior walked ahead towards Jackson and JB. “Hurry up.”

Mark bent down and tied his sneakers’ laces. 

“Dont worry, Ill make sure she’ll suffer.” Mark looked up and saw Aly talking to her friends.

“Are you sure what youre doing is safe?” One of the girls asked.

“of course its not like she’ll die if shell starve overnight right?” She flipped her hair .“Ill just lock her up to teach her a lesson.” and they started walking back to the gym.

Mark watched her but decided not to care. He fixed his bag and brushed his hand through his hair.

“Hyung! Hurry up!” Bambam screamed as he waved his hand at Mark.

“The bus is here!” Youngjae screamed.

“Ill be there!” Mark screamed as he started walking towards them.

 

 

“,” Mark cursed under his breath. He walked towards his cabinet and brought out his hoodie and changed to his jeans.

“Where are you going?” Maark’s mom asked as he went down the stairs with his cap on.

“For a walk,” he casually answered as he opened the door.

“But it’s already-” Mark closed the door and his mom sighed. “late. You shouldnt be going outside.” She knew her son wouldnt listen to her but still, with his son’s health she couldn’t help but feel worried.

“Mark went out.” She said on the phone. “Should I follow him?” 

“No, he’s old enough Im sure he knows what he’s doing.” Mark’s dad said on the other line and with that she couldnt argue anymore. She decided to just wait for her son.

 

“Where are you?” Hanbin looked at his phone frustrated. He had diaed her number for more than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter