Chapter 46

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh.." Haru stands up. Looking around she sees everyone staring at her. Miss Park raises her eyebrow. "Hi everyone. My name is Haru Yang." She smiles unsurely, along with a fake laugh.

"Yang?" Miss Park pushes her glass up the bridge of her nose. "I dont think I have a student named Yang." She places her index finger on her notebook swiping it downwards as she reads her list of students.

"No.." Haru whispers, her eyes wide as panic takes over her. She could feel the students staring at her.

"You are..." Miss Park looks up at her with a straight face. "You are Haru." She raises a brow. "Haru Tuan."

Haru closes her eyes, she could hear the loud gasps of her classmates. She sighs heavily. "Im sorry, Miss Park." She timidly looks up at her. "Im Haru Tuan." She nods.

"Oh, I see." Miss Park nods. "You're that wife of the top notcher? Mark? The faculty was talking about him this morning." She walks to the side of the room, nodding. "I guess you got confused being married just three days ago." She smiles, to what the students see, an evil smile.

"What? It's her?"

"Mark's wife?"

"Oh my god." Grace whispers looking up at Haru in shock. Jandi just nods at the situation.

"So? Anything more about you other than being the smart boy's wife?" Miss Park looks at her, her eyes narrowing.

Haru could feel herself sweating by the moment. "Uh,, um.." She stutters and hols her hands together, playing with her fingers.

"Nothing?" Miss Park raises her brow. "Okay, sit down now. I dont want to waste my time." Haru looks up at her, she doesnt know what to do. She sits down quickly and everyone looks at her.

"She must be boring,"

"She's too plain."

"What did Mark see in her?"

"Next!" Miss Park shouts. Pointing to Taehyun. "You blondie, go stand."

Taehyun rolls his eyes standing up abruptly, pushing his shirt down along with his denim jacket. "The name's Taehyun Nam."

'And?" Miss Park taps her foot on the floor. "Do I need to keep asking every student what they do?"

"I sing and play the guitar that's all." He says looking bored. Haru looks up at him. 

How can he be so relaxed? She wonders. When it was her, she swears her knees were giving up on her.

"Tsk, tsk." Miss Park clicks her tongue. "Looks like this class will be hard." She sighs. 'I think many students will have attitude problems. But anyway," She looks back at him. "You can sit now."

"You." She points at Jandi. 

"Hi, Im Jandi Song." She says, not excited. "And yes, yes," she says as the students starts to whisper. "Im that rapper's sister."

"Rapper?' Miss Park asks. 

"That deep voiced underground rapper, yes, yes," She nods as more students whisper at each other. "Minho Song."

"Really?" Miss Park's eyes sparkle. "You're really her sister?" Jandi nods. "You may sit down now." Miss Park smiles and all the students gaper at her. "Okay, from the girl next to Jandi, introduce yourselves one after another. Im getting tired pointing out who's next."

"Hello everyone!" Grace screams and Miss Park face cringes. "Im Grace Ahn." She smiles, and Miss Park narrow her eyes at her. "I draw really well do you want to see it?" She asks clapping her hands.

"No, sit down." Miss Park cuts her off and Grace's smile fell instantly earning a laugh from her classmates. The students introduce themselves one by one, and they get tormented by Miss Park one by one. Haru couldnt look up, she could feel everyone's stare at her. She shakes her head, looks like it's going to be a super long bumpy road ahead.

 

 

"Mark?" He looks back. "Here's a copy of the list of reference books you can read. The physics professor made me hand out these to everyone."

Mark stares at the paper and at the guy. "Thank you," He grabs the paper looking back at him, tilting his head.

"Minhyuk." He flashes his smile. "Minhyuk Lee, Im the class rep and your seatmate if you didnt notice." He laughs and Mark just nods.

"I gotta go," Mark places the paper inside his bag. "Thans again, Minhyuk." He turns around, fishing his phone out.

Minhyuk shakes his head. "Obviously the smart type." He laughs before noticing a blonde girl passing by, "Alice!" He calls out.

The blonde girl turns around, "What?" She glares at him.

He scratches the back of his neck. "Just wanted to say Hi." He says sheepishly. "I mean I didnt have the time to say Hi to you during the whole class."

"Bye." She rolls her eyes before turning in her heels, leaving the dark haired boy behind. 

"She's still the same." He sighs before pulling the strap of his bag on his shoulder, fixing it.

 

 

"Haru." She looks up slowly afraid of the curse words she'll hear. She sees Grace with narrow eyes on her. "Why didnt you tell me?!" She makes a huge bang on Haru's table.

Haru fidgets and looks up slowly. "I.. Im sorry." She whispers.

"Sorry?" Grace scoffs and Haru could feel herself shaking. She didnt expect to have enemies on the very first day. She opens wanting to speak. "You should have told me earlier!"

"I know.. Im Im--"

"Then I wouldnt have worked so hard to get a picture of him!" Grace squeels and Jandi covers her ears. 'I mean, I didnt have to go through all the trouble to find information about him when his wife is my classmate! You lucky girl!!" She grabs a chair placing it next to Haru, who is totally shocked by the situation.

"Huh?" She blinks at Grace.

"So? Tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter