Chapter 61

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're fine." Mark washes his face for the last time, water running down on some strands of his hair. 

"Mark," Haru opens the door to the bathroom.Slowly going inside and hugging him from behind.

"Haru," He smiles, running his wet hand through his hair. He turns around to face her. Closing her in his arms.

"You smell so good," Haru buries her face in his chest, lighly shaking her head to brush her nose on his chest.

Mark laughs, "It's too early and you're naughty."

"Im not! Im just saying you smell nice!" She pouts and let's go of him. "You just smell, really, really good today." She nods, as if agreeing to her own opinion.

"You're weird--" His hand stops mid air as Haru's phone starts ringing. She fishes out her phone from the back of her pants. Biting her lips, as she answers the call.

"Dr. Lim?" She whispers, calls from her uncle terrifies her, it's like a death call for her. Mark grabs a towel and dries off his hair.

"What?" The sound came too shocking that Mark had to turn to face her and see her with wide eyes, his heart starts beating fast, he feels uneasy.

 

 

"Youve found a heart?" Dr. Lim's eyebrow raises cautiously at Mark's question.

"Yes, there was an accident last night, the patient died but he signed up to donate his organs when he was still alive in the past." Haru's face lits up and she grabs Mark's hand.

"That's great then!" She looks at her uncle but the old man just gives a sigh.

"But, you see," He starts and she knows this wont go well.

"Mark is first in the line for the heart," Her heart drops and Mark was staring at Dr. Lim. "He, I mean we; his parents and I had been waiting for a heart ever since he was a kid." 

"Haru.." Mark could feel Haru's grip on his hand loosening and the colors on her face fade.

"Now, we finally found one. I know this is hard, but it wouldnt be fair if we dont give it to him first," He looks down at his hands, it's hard for Dr. Lim, Aaron's his cousin but Mark is his patient since he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter