Chapter 63

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mark your medicine," Haru hands her the bottle and Mark looks at her worried.

"You just gave them to me 10 minutes ago, remember?" He takes the bottle from her and her eyes blinks.

"Really?" She scratches the back of her neck. "How can I forget so quickly?" She gives a tired laugh and Mark grimaces, he sighs looking at her tired form, hair unbrushed, clothes all worn since yesterday, blue eyebags and pale lips. She's been like this for a week now, she keeps panicking about him not taking his meds, paranoid about her phone, anxious about every call she'll receive. 

"That's it." Mark states and pulls her to the bathroom. "You need to fix yourself." He grabs her shirt and looks at Haru raising a brow before she could understand what he's saying, lifting two arms up he undresses her. "Get inside." He says when she's completely . He turns on the shower, washed her hair and body. Grabbing a towel he rubs her hair gently and takes a bathrobe to cover her. All while, Haru was silent. He dries her hair and grabs some fresh clothes for her. He sits her down on their bed and brushed her hair clean. "There, better?"

Haru blinks at him before nodding slowly. "Yes, thank you."

"Dont do this," Mark sighs and she looks up at him. "Dont destroy yourself."

She gives him a faint smile. How can she even begin to explain how she's been feeling? It's been a nightmare for her. "Im so sorry." was all she manage to blurt out.

Mark encloses her in tight hug as she leans her head to his shoulder. "I love you, okay?"

"I know." She answers. If there was a thing that's stable right now, that would be their love, Haru knows everything might be gone from her except Mark's love.

"Stop feeling bad about it. Please, I cant take seeing you like this, it hurts." He whispers and Haru knows that too. That's why she doesnt cry at home, yes, she'd hide and cry outside, she cant let him see. But Mark knows, he knows.

 

"Haru, you look really thin." Grace says as she grabs her wrist, feeling it. "See?" she lifts her wrist as her fingers encircle around it. "You're like only half my arm."

"You should eat." Jandi says and looks at Taehyun who's been staring at Haru the whole time. "Get her a sandwich or pasta or anything this girl is paper thin."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter