Chapter 41

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mark, what university will you be applying for?" Jackson takes a peek at Mark's application paper but he Mark flips it over.

"I dont know yet." He forms a tight smile. 

"Psh." Jackson rolls his eyes. "I bet youll just end up applying with the same university as Haru's."

"Just like this guy." Junior tilts his head pointing at JB.

"What?" JB pops his eyes at them. "Cant blame me, I need to stick with her, who knows what dudes approach her when she starts college." 

"Really...." Junior sighs, rubbing his temples, at the sadness he feels for his friend who's obsessed with Rei.

"I don't know, but with my grades, Ill just probably find a university willing to accept me for my athlete records." Jackson pouts, scanning his application form. His grades are not that great, but he still is a great athlete in school. He's part of the school's fencing team.

"Oh, come on." Junior places his arm over his friend's shoulder. "Dont worry, I'm sure a lot of universities are looking out for you. You're a great fencer after all." He messes Jackson's hair.

"That's right." Mark stands up, placing his arm over Jackson's shoulders too. "Dont worry too much, I have bigger problems than you." He laughs and Jackson sighs, forming a small smile.

 

 

"No, Haru, erase that." Rei points at Haru's application form. "We both know you wont get in."

Haru pouts and pushes Rei's finger away. "Hey, I will get in okay?" She straightens her application form, running her hand over it.

"Right, if we pray for a miracle." Hanbin nods and Haru glares at him. "What? I mean your grades are average, and you need to get at least an average of 90 in your Mathematics. We all know that they need great students not average ones."

"You guys are so mean." Haru flips her paper over. "Im not going to change it, Ill pass, I swear."

"You will, probably, if you borrow Mark's brain during the university entrance test." Rei laughs and does a fist bump with Hanbin.

"Haru, I know you want to study there because your parents went there, but let's make a more realistic choice okay? It's harder if you fail your choices, you wont be able to study at all." Hanbin puts his hands in his pockets and looks around the classroom, his eyes land on Aly getting inside the classroom. An automatic smile forms on his lips. "Just think about it carefully. I'll think about it too with Aly." He winks and starts going to Aly.

"Eh.." Rei shivers at Hanbin's actions. "I swear, I will never tell JB what university Im applying for. If we end up going to the same university it'll be the death of me."

"Say," Haru places her elbow on her desk, placing her head on top of her palm and looks at her. "Do you really think I wont get in?"

Rei blinks, and stops. "I dont know.." She sighs.

 

 

Haru places her Math book down and stretches her neck left and right while looking around the library. It's a busy place now that the university entrance test is coming up, which is important for the seniors like herself.She looks through the window, it's becoming dark outside. She sighs. She needs to get in Seoul University, it's her dream, her dream to get to know more about her dad by being where he went to, the place where her parents met.

"Hmm.." She looks at her right and finds Mark sleeping already next to her. His arms folded on top of the table and his head lying on it, his face facing her way. His still holding a pen, she smiles, removing it from his hand. Since the start of the review season for the seniors Mark had been helping her study. His brows tight, forming a crease. 

She places her stuffs away. Placing her arms on the table and lying her head on top of her arms, the same as Mark and she faces him. She watches him as his crease grow deeper, she frowns and reaches out touching his brows, trying to flatten them out, in which she succeeds. She pulls her hand back and stares at him. 

She finds it magical.

She finds it a mystery.

How heart can beat so fast even when she's just watching him do nothing.

It's like a magic spell was cast upon her.

She pushes herself closer to him, staring at his face, she pulls herself closer to him until their noses touch, she could hear his steady breathing. It makes her feel better, when they are close to each other. She leans in, not minding the other students in the library, she leans in to him and kisses him on his lips.

He felt it, he could feel something soft and warm against his lips. Her scent was covering the air he's breathing. He opens his eyes and finds her close to him, very close with her eyes closed, their lips touching, he smiles through their kiss.

She gets startled and moves back quickly just to find him smiling at the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter