Chapter 32

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin pulled Aly as far as he could even if the girl made him suffer from all her screams and slaps that landed on  his shoulder. He just needed to get her away from the cafe. He pulled her out of the mall. Far from the cafe which was on the fifth floor of the mall.

"Damn it, Aly!" He groaned as she slapped him again, with a pretty loud curse as a combo. "Stop slapping my arm! I have a competition tomorrow!" He says as he let's go of her once they're out to a place where there were less people. Anybody who watched him drag Aly away, would think he is either kidnapping her or worse he's her boyfriend.

"The heck! Why did you drag me here?!" Aly was fuming in anger. And she was glaring at Hanbin.

"Haru needs to talk to Mark. And you are not needed there." Aly's expression changes. Her eyes become frantic. 

"No, no, they can't talk alone." She says in a low voice and turns around, attempting to run back inside the mall but Hanbin was faster, he grabbed her arm before she could even step away from him. "Let me go!" She tries to yank away his hold but Hanbin is a gangster, he's way stronger than him.

"No." He says, gripping her tighter. "If you go back there, they wont be able to talk and that means Haru would still think of him always. She wouldnt be able to get herself together." 

"What?" Her brows furrowed, confused of him. "Can you hear yourself? You want them to talk right now? Dont you know if they talk now, she'll really slip out of your hands?" She says and looks at him closely. "Are you out of your mind? If you are, Im not. Let go of me. I need to be with Mark." She pulls her arm away, but she cant get out of Hanbin's grip.

"No. Im not out of my mind. Ive seen her, I know this will end here." Hanbin says seriously.

Aly scoffs. "I cant believe you. You're just her bestfriend. If you leave them alone like this you will never be more than friends."

"Not right now, I know. But I can wait. Besides, at least she likes me as her friend. How about you? Does your so called boyfriend even like you as a person?" He smirks. Hanbin is smart. He knows better. "I dont know what you did to make him date you. But you can never fool me."

Aly's face hardens. "Let. Me. Go." She says, voice strong.

"Stop trying to escape, or Ill just do this the easy way and break your legs. I dont care if you sue me. Ill break your legs and Im not joking." He says, throwing the same death glares she sending back to her as his grip gets tighter to the point it's scaring her. 

" you." She says. And Hanbin laughs, a very teasing one enough for Aly to kill him in her mind.

 

 

"Fifteen minutes Mark." Haru starts. "Do you want me to be precise with time?" She inquires and brings out her phone. Mark just looks at her passive.

"I know you dont want to talk to me, seeing how youve been avoiding me these past days, Mark." She inhales. "I just want to get some things straight. I dont even know what I did wrong for you to just ignore me suddenly."

Mark looks at her, and sighs. You've done nothing. It's me, I need to get away from you.

She turns on her phone screen and looks at the time. "We'll stop after fifteen minutes. I promise." She smiles a bit.

"What do you want to ask?" Mark says as he places one hand on the desk.

Haru blinks, she has a lot going in her mind that she doesnt even know where to start. 

"Hurry up, two minutes have passed." Mark points at her phone with his lips and Haru looks up at him.

Her hands start shaking. "Tell me, why are you avoiding me?"

Mark inhales sharply. , he needs to think of a reason fast. "Because Aly didn't like you. She doesnt me anywhere close to you." He says, and he wanted to thank heavens he was smart. 

"You're right." She smiles  a bit. "That makes sense." She laughs dryly. "Mark... " she starts off again.

Mark raises an eyebrow. He knows she's gonna throw a bomb at him. "Hmm?"

She looks up at him, eyes sad. And lips shaking. "Tell me, did you ever like me?" It was a quiet question, she didnt have the strength to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter