Chapter 45 Phase Two

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stretches out, pushing her arms up and opens her eyes. She smiles, she feels so good. She turns and faces him, his hand over her waist. She stares at his sleeping form. Her fingers reach up, attempting to touch his face but his hand quickly grabs her hand, taking her by surprise.

"Shouldnt you be downstairs?" He says pulling her hand down and pulling her closer. She cuddles him closer placing her head on his arm, inhaling his scent. "Haru," He opens his eyes. "Breakfast? Why are you still here?"

She pouts and removes herself from him, sitting up. "Good morning." She shots him a glare. "Fine, Ill go down." She removes the blanket off her. She stands up, wearing her slippers.

"Good morning." Mark yawns, stretching himself before laughing. She glares at him.

"Be thankful I love you." Haru shakes her head.

"Thanks for loving me." He mumbles, sitting up, giving her a playful grin. She sighs, mornings were great not until she needs to get up earlier than him to prepare their breakfast, which she always fails to do so. She turns and goes down the stairs straight to the kitchen.

The two moved to a different house, which was given to them by Mark's parents. They both agreed to move out of their parents' houses after the wedding. It was a different place from their parents' neighborhood but they liked it. They wanted to try a different environment. She opens the fridge and grabs the bottle of milk. Getting two glaces and pouring milk in it. She places them both on the dining table, walking over the living room. She sighs, the wedding gifts were still a mess there. It's only been three days since they got married and they still havent finished unwrapping everything.

"Here," She hands Mark a plate of pancakes as he takes a sit on the table. She sits in front of him, pulling her glass of milk closer to her.

"Dont tell me Ill be eating pancakes everyday?" Mark looks at her in disbelief. "It's the third day youve been feeding me pancakes for breakfast." He picks up his fork and knife, taking a bite.

Haru laughs. "Not really, but if you insist I can do that for you."

"You gotta be kidding me," He looks up at her, and they both giggle at each other. They finish eating while talking about what they should do with the gifts in the living room, both agreeing to finish unwrapping them tonight when they come home.

"Ill go first," Haru goes out of their dressing room after getting her set of clothes and grabbing her towel along the way. She walks into their room finding Mark sitting on their bed. She walks towards their bathroom and Mark stops her.

"Together?" He asks, his eyes twinkling. She gasps and removes her hand from the doorknob.

"I.. I.." Her face heats up, she could feel all her blood pooling in her cheeks.

"Wanna shower together?" He leans in, placing his hand on the door behind Haru, she turns around facing him. She gulps as he goes down.

"Huh?" Her eyes widen. She bites her lower lip.

"We're married anyway. So what's the deal?" He lowers his head, gazing straight to her eyes, he smirks when he felt her breathing stop. 

"Ma-mark.." She stutters and bites her lower lip harder. This is the first time Mark had offered to shower with her. She feels her heartbeat raising.

"Haru.." He whispers, raising one hand up, and pulling her lower lip loose from her bite. It's red now. He smiles, leaning in closer to her face. "So? Do you want to?" He whispers in her ears.

"I.." He looks back at her. "I--"

He kisses her deeply. His hand grabs the back of her neck and her eyes widen when he pulled her closer. He walks backwards with her in his arms, until he feels their bed behind him, he turns her around. His lips still on her, their tongue collides and Haru grabs on to his hair wrapping her hands around him. He pushes her back until she lays on the bed. Haru could feel herself heating up, her hands pulls his hair as their lips collide like they never kissed before. His hands hold her closer, hovering on top of her. 

"Mark.." She mumbles between their kisses. Her hands move to his chest and that's when he pulls away from her. Her eyes shot open, they are both breathless. He smiles to her, and she frowns. His smile seemed different to her.

"I was just joking," He says sitting up. Brushing his hand through his hair. 

"What do you mean?" She's confused. He helps her sit down on the bed.

"Im not going to shower with you," He lets out a teasing laugh as he fixes some loose strands of her hair pulling it behind her ear. He gives her a small smile. "Go, now. We're going to be late."

 

 

"Ready?" He asks as she gets in the other side of the car. If there's a favorite gift from all the gifts they received on their wedding then it's the car. The best gift award goes to Dr. Lim.

"I heard your new house is pretty far from the university. Here take this key, it's my gift to you, dont worry. It's not that much considering i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter