Chapter 50

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So how was it?" Grace claps her hands as she listens to Haru. 

"It was okay.." Haru trails off while lightly scratching her head.

"Anything romantic?' Grace bats her lashes as she leans closer to Haru.

"Ah..." Haru pulls back a little. Her cheeks become red by the question as she remembers the steamy kiss they shared.

"Kyah!!" Grace places her hands on while squeeling. "I wonder what it was, I wonder what it was!"

"Aish!!" Taehyun looks up from his desk. "Stop asking about someone's personal affairs!" He turns to face Grace. "You're so noisy."

"Grace stop it." Jandi nods. "Go find yourself your own guy and stop fan girling over Mark and Haru."

"I tried." Grace pouts, making Haru laugh. "But the guy I found is now her husband." She points at Haru using her lips. "I cant find a replacement yet."

"Say Grace," Haru eyes sparkle.  "I have two more single friends. Wanna know them?" Her eyebrows move up and down and Grace nods eagerly. "I dont know if youll like any of them but they're.." Haru looks up unsure. "okay? I guess."

 

"Mark, let's stay here after class?" Minhyuk calls for him.

"Okay." Mark answers short.

"You really like small talks, dont you?" Minhyuk laughs and Mark just stares at him. Making him compose himself. "I mean, you like giving out short responses."

Mark smiles. "I dont really talk a lot, I only talk a lot when I'm with Haru." His laugh trails off.

Minhyuk nods. "I want to meet her, what type of girl can make Mark talk? She must be pretty."

"Hey," Alice buts in, obviously not liking their topic. "Let's do this quickly. Stop chatting." She brushes her long blonde hair with her fingers before flashing a smile at Mark. "Let's start, shall we?"

"Okay. Let's do this, let's just stay in this room since most of them went out." Minyuk answers and pulls out his laptop.

"Let's do the research together." Alice places her own laptop next to Mark's seat, pushing Minhyuk's laptop away. She sits down on the chair, tapping Mark's chair beside her. "Sit down, Mark." She smiles sweetly at him.

"Hey that was my spot." Minhyuk taps her shoulder and Alice turns to face him. "My spot." He repeats.

"It's mine now." She glares at him, and Minhyuk can feel the cold air from her eyes, like she was ready to kill him, he backs out, sighing. Alice smiles before facing Mark again. "Now, let's start."

 

 

'You're not going home yet?" Jandi asks as Haru packs her stuff. "I thought we go home together every Tuesdays?" Its been a thing for them to go home together by bus every Tuesdays since Mark's schedule is far from Haru's.

"No, Ill go look up at Mark." She grabs her bag, placing it over her shoulder. "He said he's not going home early. We can go home together." She stands up, waving goodbye at them.

"Im too jealous, I need a boyfriend quick." Grace links arms with Jandi. "May be guys are afraid to approach me because of you?" She looks at Jandi, squinting her eyes.

"Dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter