Chapter 21

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arent you disturbed?" Haru looked down while walking as she pouted.

 

"About what?" Mark looked straight ahead as they go near the bus stop.

 

"About the students talking about us going to school together and stuffs like that?" Haru frowned as she went inside the bus. She looked around, all the seats were occupied. She sighed "I guess we need to stand."

 

"No not at all." He grabbed the metal bar on top of him the same time she did. They stand by each other. "Why would I? Were just going to school together and neighbors. Its not like were doing something wrong."

 

Haru looked up at him. "But everyone thinks were close."

 

"Why aren't nt we, right now?" Mark raised his eyebrows and Haru looked at him while frowning.

 

"What do you mean were close?" Her brows furrowed as she saw him smirk.

 

"How close do you want to be?" Mark held on to the bar tighter as he slid closer to her. Their bodies very close. He lowered his head the same level as hers. "Is this close enough?" He whispered as he smiled teasingly at her.

 

Haru blinked as she felt Mark's warm breath on her neck. Their faces were that close, she could feel her heart beating fast, may be even faster than the bus they are riding. 

 

She looked around and saw the old ladies looking at them. She stepped back, "Quit it, Mark. People are watching." She said while pointing at the people with her head.

 

"So you want to be close when were alone?" Mark smirked and straightened himself. "Okay then." He looked out the bus window.

 

Haru squinted her eyes as she watch him hold his giggle. 

 

"Your face is red," Mark looked at her. "You like it that much?" He smiled teasingly at her.

 

Haru sent him daggers with her eyes. She looked around and saw the people whispering while looking at them. She covered her face with her hand and looked down. "Curse you Mark." She eyed him for a while and looked down again, avoiding the people's gazes while Mark tried to hold in his laugh.

 

Haru felt him move close to her again. "Stop it." Haru whispered at him.

 

"I dont want to." Mark lowered his head again. "Stop covering your face you look weird." He said as he removed her hand away from her face. "There you look pretty."

 

Haru was stoned. She looked at him. Did he just say I look pretty?

 

"You look pretty when youre embarrassed." Mark touched her face. "Just look at how red you are." He laughed as he saw Haru's expressions change from being stunned to being mad. He finds it very amusing and at the same time funny.

 

"What do I expect?" Haru looked at him with death glares. "You really like making fun of me huh?" Haru walked and went down the bus, Mark followed her.

 

"Of course, its very fun." Mark nodded as they walk together down the streets together. 

 

"Its fun to tease me?" Haru pouted and looked at him. "I can see it. Youre enjoying it too much."

 

Haru looked at their shadows and smiled, their shadows were very close to each other and it even seemed like they were holding hands but in reality, they werent. 

"Its fun to be with you," Mark said as he looked ahead. 

 

Haru stopped walking. She looked at him as he continued walking. "Did he just say it's fun to be with me?" Haru bit down her smile. 

 

"Hey Mark are you serious this time?" She ran after him but Mark was already opening the gates to his house. 

 

"Bye." He simply said and entered his house.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter