Chapter 64

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lazy smile plays on Haru's lips as she stares at her pregnancy test. Sure, everything was going bad and downhill. But still, a new life, is a blessing for her. She can feel it, she feels the warmth vibrating inside her.

"Mark" She stands up from their sofa as Mark enters the house. He immediately goes near her, not even bothering to put his bag down and grabs her face.

"Are you okay? I told you to stay in the clinic until my class ends, we should have gone home together." He scans her features, as if, checking if she has bruise or something.

"Im okay." She removes his hands. "Im more thank okay." A wide infectious smile spreads across her face. He couldnt stand staring at her pretty smile, theyve been married for almost a year but no, he still cant handle her. The way she smiles makes him blush.

"But still.." he reasons out, sighing and putting his bag down the sofa as he sits down too.

"Trust me," She sits beside him, her smile still plastered across her face. "We are okay."

"You seem to happy?" He gives her a doubting smile, like he's inspecting her. Until it hit him, "What? We? Did you faint with somebody?" His face changes in panic holding both her shoulders. "Are you hurt?"

"No, Mark." She laughs. "Im not hurt, but I did faint with somebody."

"Stop messing Haru." Mark glares at her and gives her a playful flick on her forehead, before, giving her a quick kiss.

"I'm not," She tilts her head with a playful grin. "I fainted with someone." She squints her eyes in a playful manner. Before she sits upright with a tight smile. "Here," she puts her fist mid air.

"What?" Mark stares at her hand.

"Just get it," she bites her lower lip, she could feel her heart racing, she could imagine Mark jumping around and hugging her tightly when he sees it.

Mark sighs, giving up. "Fine." He lifts his hand and places it under her fist, and she lets go.

"What's this?" Mark looks at the white stick flipping it around seeing the two lines.

"It's positive!" Haru goes near him, her smile goes ear to ear, her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter