Chapter 7

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haru!!" Ren and Haru both turned around and saw Jackson waving at him. She smiled back at him and Ren raised her eyebrow at Haru.

"Since when did you know too many boys?" Ren squinted her eyes at her friend and Haru slapped her arm.

"I met him during PE, he's from class A. And stop making me look a criminal just because I know some boys!" Haru grabbed a tray and looked at the available food from the canteen and Jackson went near them.

"Wed like kimchi fried rice," Ren said to the lunch lady serving food. "And two cans of soda." She grabbed their orders and placed them on Haru's tray.

"Hey get your own tray!" Haru complained to her friend but Ren just laughed at her.

"Hey, what did you girls ordered?" Jackson looked at their tray and made a face. "I cant order that."

"Why?" Haru frowned at him and she saw Ren looking bored at them.

"I cant eat spicy foods." Jackson smiled and grabbed a tray. "One bibimbap for me please." He looked at them and noticed Ren looking bored at him. "And who is this pretty lady with you?" He motioned and Ren.

"Oh she's my friend. Her name is Ren." Haru lookef at Ren. "Mee Jackson."

"Hi Ren," Jackson offered his hand but Ren just raised her brow at him and Haru nudged her shoulder urging her to accept him. Ren sighed in defeat.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes. "Hi Jackson." She shook Jackson's hand. 

"Jackson hyung!" Bambam screamed as the boys entered the canteen and everyone looked as the six boys walk towards him. Girls gasped at this sight. The sight of the seven handsome boys meeting at the canteen.

"You didn't wait for us!" Yugyeom complained as they reach him. He looked at Ren and Haru. "Now I know why you left us. You haven't changed!" And Jackson smacked him at the back of his head.

"What do you mean I havent changed?" He smiled apologetically at Haru and Ren. "I was just talking to them! Stop your inappropriate thoughts you kid!" 

"Haru!" Junior greeted her. "And who is she?" Junior pointed at Ren and Ren squinted her eyes at him.

"Im Ren and stop pointing at me!" She snapped at him and Haru was shocked at how her friend responded, even the other boys and they laughed at Junior.

"Oh... Heard that? Stop pointing at the lady!" Youngjae teased Junior which earned him a death glare from both Junior and Ren.

"Hi Ren and Haru, Im JB." JB introduced himself and Haru saw Rem smile for a moment "and these boys are Bambam, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Junior.." He pointed to them one by one "and lastly Mark." Haru looked at Mark and like it was scripted Mark looked at her at the same time. Haru felt something weird because of that. She felt shy.

"Hey thanks. But I think we need to go to our table now." Haru tugged at Ren's hand and then grabbed her tray and they went to their table. 

"Is she the one who climbed the wall, hyung?" Youngjae recalled how Mark and Jackson were talking about a girl climbing a wall. "She's very pretty." 

"Not really," Mark said with a bored look and grabbed a tray. "One sandwich please and a can of soda." 

"No please. Give him water." JB corrected his order. "You know you cant drink carbonated drinks. Why are you ordering soda?" JB frowned at him.

"I guess I just forgot." Mark shrugged his shoulders. But the reason he ordered it was because he saw it from Haru's tray. It stayed on his mind and slipped out of his tongue. He didn't mean to order it. He knew it wasn't allowed and he doesn't know why the things about Haru just stays and slips from his mind.

After the boys ordered they went to search for an empty table and the only empty table was the one beside Haru's table. JB smiled at Haru and Ren before sitting on the table next to them.

"Hey your acting weird," Ren frowned at how Haru was just circling her spoon on her food and kept on taking small glances from Mark's table.

"No Im not," Haru looked at her and Ren raised her brow.

"Yes you are," she looked at the table next to them an saw the boys not looking at Haru but rather enjoying their own world. "Just eat already."

"Haru!" Hanbin placed his tray next to Haru and pushed Ren away from her. 

"Watch it Hanbin!" Ren complained as she fixed her position and Hanbin just sticked his tongue out at her.

"Were sorry about Hanbin." The rest of Hanbin's gang sat down on their table. "He's just excited to be back after a week of suspension." Bobby placed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter