Chapter 44

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you still mad at me?” Haru looks up to her mom. Her mom takes a deep breath. Before sitting beside Haru.

“Haru..” She holds her hand and looks at her through her daughter’s veil. “I guess I cant do anything anymore. We’re already here.”

 

“I don’t want you to marry at a young age!” 

“But mom, I love him. I cant afford to lose time with him. You understand me, don’t you?”

“Your dad isnt even awake yet! How do you even think he'll react when he wakes up and finds out you’re married?”

“But mom…. I love him, I need to be with him, please understand me.”

“But I love you too. I need you too.”

 

“Im sorry.” Haru hugs her mom. “I just,” She cries. “I just want to be with him while I can.”

“You're too young,” Her mom shakes her head. “You don’t even know anything about being a wife.” She cries hugging her back.

“I know.” Haru hugs her tighter. “Im sorry.”

Her mom wipes her tears before releasing her. “Enough crying. I can pull you out of here, I can. But I know you’ll just hate me.” She sighs, caressing her head.  

“I love you.” Haru smiles at her.

“I love you too.” Her mom gives her one final hug. “And I know you love Mark, too.” She stands up, holding her hand out. “Now let’s get this wedding over with.”

 

 

“Mark,” His dad places his hand on his son’s shoulder. “Im still gonna say this even if today is your wedding.” Mark looks back at him.

“Everything is rushed?” He asks and gives him a small smile. “I know dad. It’s rushed but we wanted it to be this quick.”

“Are you really going to marry her?’ His dad takes his hand back and goes infront of his son. “Are you sure about this? I mean, we cant remove reality Mark.” He fixes his son’s bow. “You can’t stay with her for a very long time. Wont it just hurt her? Wont it just be more painful for you to leave her?”

Mark stays still as his dad finishes up before answering. “I know and yes, it will. But we are both willing to take the risks, dad. We want to be with each other, even if it’s not forever.”

 

“Yes, Mark Tuan.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am. I want to marry you, Mark. I want to wake up next to you every morning. I want to spend the nights hugging you until we fall asleep. I want to study with you everyday even if you get pissed off. I want to be with you.”

“Even if I’ll leave you?”

“I don’t care if you leave me. I want to spend every moment we have left together.”

 

 

The people gather up at the small church. Rei is dressed up in a white dress and JB sits beside him. Aly wraps her arm around Hanbin’s arm and Dr. Lim glares at him. He takes  her arm off but Aly pouts and holds onto him tighter. He looks up at Dr. Lim and scratches the back of his neck. Frustrated at his situation.

Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom sits next to each other in the front, amazed by the how the church looks, they giggle as they see JB being glared at by Rei because he tried to place his arm around her shoulders. 

Mark stands infront together with his dad, Junior and Jackson. He inhales deeply calming himself down as the piano starts to play and the people turn their heads as the flower girl enters.

Cindy walks down the aisle wearing a fluffy white dress and flower crown on her head. She’s holding a basket of flowers. She walks slowly, smiling widely at the people.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter