Chapter 34

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haru's heart was beating fast, her eyes forming a river of tears as she watches Mark's unconscious form. 

"Please move away!" The nurses shout as Mark was being pushed inside the emergency room and Haru runs with them, holidng Marks bed. She cant believe what's happening. How could Mark suddenly be like this?

"Please move out!" The nurses pull her away and she watches the whole scene being a mess. She couldnt think straight, she looks around and the people are panicking too. 

"Haru, be calm." Hanbin places his hand on her shoulder. "Panicking wont help." He tries to calm her down, even though deep inside he's going crazy too. Did he beat Mark too hard? He didnt punched a lot. Is it his fault?

"Dr. Lim!" A nurse shouts as Dr. Lim goes to Mark while running. "Mark fainted again, he just got discharged this morning but he's fainted again. He's blood pressure is going down." 

Dr. Lim grabs his stethoscope in a hurry and places it on Mark's chest. "This is not good, the beats are fading. He looks at the heart monitor's screen and his beat stops. Dr. Lim's eyes widen. "Go get the depibrillator!" 

The nurses run, and hands him the depibrillator. Haru's eyes widen as Dr. Lim places it on Mark's chest. Everyone stays away from him. "Clear!" Dr. Lim presses the dpribillator and Mark's body moves up as the electric shock gets to his body. He looks at the screen again, and there's still no heart response.

"No..." Haru cries more. Her tears wont stop from falling. "This cant be happening." Her fists grabbin the hem of her shirts. Mark cant slip right away from her. No, she cant lose him, she wont be able to handle watching him disappear from her.

"Clear!!" Dr. Lim shouts again, and Mark's body bounces again with the electric shock and finally, finally, his heartbeat came back. Dr. Lim sighed heavily. "That was close.." he hands the depibrillator back to the nurses. "Go transfer him to the operatingroom. This is bad, we need to operate on him. Call his parents too. The nurses follow and push his bed inside the operating room as a nurse runs toward the nurse's desk to call his parents.

Haru looks at the nurses. "Hanbin, we need to follow him." She says and removes Hanbin's grip from her. No way, she wont Mark escape from her sight even once. She runs towards the nurses. She needs to assure Mark wont leave her. Hanbin runs to follow her.

"Im sorry, but you cant enter this area." The nurse tells them as they reach the operating room. "Outsiders are not allowed."

 

"No," Haru protests. "I need to see him, I need to make sure his okay." She cries a lot. "I.. I.. I need him." She says but the nurse closes the door to the operating room. Haru couldnt do anything about it.

"Haru.." Hanbin hugs her and Haru cries more. "It's gonna be okay, dont worry."

Haru pushes him away. "Okay?! How do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter