Chapter 19

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, I still have ten minutes. I wont be late for practice. Those guys will kill me if Im late again, the competition is near.” Hanbin dashed to the bus stop but he stopped. He brows furrowed.

 

“You’re Kim Hanbin right?” A man in black asked. He was with 5 other men wearing the same clothes as him.

 

“What do you want?” Hanbin asked as he looked at the men standing in front of him.

 

“Ill take that as a yes.” The man said and talked to the phone. “We found him. Yes. Yes.” He nodded as he talked to the phone.

 

“I have no time for this,” Hanbin turned the other way and walked a few steps until someone stopped him by holding his shoulder.

 

“You can’t leave yet.” The man in black said.

 

Hanbin looked back at him, “What do you need? Im in a hurry.” He removed his hand. “I have no time for this.”

 

“Okay then, let’s make this quick.” The man said and punched him. Hanbin fell on the floor. He touched his cheek and looked back at the man.

 

“What the is your problem?” He said standing up. 

 

“We dont, but our Miss has a problem with you.” The man said standing in a straight position.

 

“Miss?” Hanbin frowned.

 

“Miss Aly Hong.” The man answered.

“Aly.” Hanbin smirked. “Fine then, let’s get this over with. I havent used my strength for quite some time now.” He stretched his neck left and right and popped his fists. He ran and punched the man in the face.

 

The other men then charged towards him. Hanbin is a great fighter, it’s the reason he was the leader of his gang. He kicked them down to the floor and puched them down to their stomach. It was all going fine until the men started bringing out the batons from their pocket.

 

“You’re really good,” The man whiped the blood from his lips. “But we can’t return if youre still fine.” He ran towards Hanbin along with the five other men.

 

“,” Hanbin managed to dodge the first hit but another man hit him on the leg, he fell kneeling down on the ground. “No,” He said and tried to stand up but another hit came to his back. He fell down to the ground. Another came and hit him on his arm. Hanbin couldnt count anymore how many times they hit him but he’s sure it’s a lot judging from the blood in his mouth and the pain his feeling.

 

“That’s enough.” Aly said as he walked towards Hanbin. She sat down next to him. “So how is it?” She smiled. “I told you, Im not easy and I dont need any proofs, I have my own way of justice.”

 

Hanbin only looked at her and coughed some blood out. 

 

Aly talked like she was concerned. “Oh... That’s blood.” she smiled. “Dont worry they are very skilled, Im sure they didn’t damage your insides and break your bones. They just made sure you have some reminder tomorrow or maybe for the whole week to never mess with me.” She straightened up and dusted her skirt. “Im not that mean, am I? I mean I still saved you from damaging your body.” She giggled and turned around. “Let’s go boys.”

 

“Yes, ma’am!” The men in black followed her.


“Damn it..” Hanbin folded his body on the floor and coughed out blood.

 

 

 


“Okay, your heart seems to be stable now.” Dr. Lim placed the papers down. 

 

“That’s great then,” Mark said and placed his elbow on Dr. Lim’s table and placed his head on his hand.

 

“Dont be too stubborn.” Dr. Lim sighed and grabbed his pen. “So you didnt tell your mom that you ran, jumped and fell the other day?” He raised his brow. “She’s been asking me a lot about it.”

 

Mark just simply shrugged his shoulders.

 

“You’re lucky, I told your mom its a patient to doctor confidentiality. Or else she might have nagged you to death.” Dr. Lim grabbed a prescription paper. 

 

“Well then Im so lucky to have a considerate Doctor.” Mark smiled.

 

“You can stop drinking the ones I prescribed the other day. You can continue drinking your regular medicines.” He handed him a prescription. “Be sure to take them regularly.”

 

“Of course, these pills keep me alive.” Mark grabbed the paper from him and looked around his office. “You’re a graduate of Seoul University?” He raised his eyebrow at Dr. Lim.

 

“Yes,” He looked at his Diploma that was hanged in his clinic. “I just hanged that the other day. The nurse told me it can attract more patients.”

 

“So did it worked?” Mark looked at him with a teasing smile.

 

Dr. Lim smiled back. “I guess since I had a patient rushed the same day I hanged that Diploma.”

 

“Ha. Ha.” Mark laughed sarcastically. “I better get going now.” He left his seat and said his goodbyes.

 

“Excuse us,” Mark looked back and moved out of his way as soon as he saw a patient in bed being moved through the halls. He watched the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter