Chapter 40

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I cant-" Mark clenches his shirt tight. Haru fishes her phone out, her hands shaking.

"No!" She cries, her calls wont go through, she looks at the signal bar, there's no signal in the area. She's shaking violently. She holds Mark by the shoulder. "Mark are you okay?" She could see pain in his face. "Your meds? Where is it?"

His face is contorted from the pain, he shakes his head. Telling Haru he doesn't have it. "No, it's not.. because of that." He stutters and falls on his knees. Haru's eyes widen and she kneels beside him, tears falling down fast, she's shaking, her mind is a mess.

"What should I do?" She sobs, she doesnt want him to fade away in front of her.

"Ah!!" Mark shouts and shuts his eyes close. No, it cant be because of the medicine. He shakes his head, he was sure he took it before leaving the MT house, for sure it still has effects it hasnt been that long yet since they went out. He took it so he can leave it behind, he was sure to be careful about this event. So why? Why is he having angina? Why is he having an attack??

"Mark.." Haru cries, she doesnt know what to do. She places her hand on his back, running it up and down hoping it'll help him in any way. "Help!!" She shouts, wishing someone would would hear them.

She looks at Mark, slowly turning pale. She hugs him tight. "Im sorry Mark, I dont know what to do. I cant do anything." Her tears, falling down uncontrollably. 

Mark bites his lower lip to supress his screams. He cant let them out, Haru will cry more. He tries hard to take deep breathes.

"Haru! Mark!" Haru's eyes widen. She turns around. "Mark! Where are you?" 

She stands up, "We're here! Help us!" She shouts, not sure where the person is. "We're here!"

"Haru," Jackson appears, breathless from all the running he's done with Hanbin.

"What happened?" Hanbin frowns, as he sees her crying.

"Mark, please help us." With that Jackson runs toward his friend.

"." He curses, "We need to take him back quick." He lifts him up by his shoulder placing his arm over him. "Mark, just take deep breaths, Ill take you back and call the ambulance. Just hang in there." 

Hanbin runs beside him and takes Mark's other arm, placing it too over his shoulder. "Haru," He calls her, she looks at him, scared and shaking. "Stop crying, it wont get us anywhere, try to run back, so youll get there faster and call the ambulance, quickly!"

She blinks rapidly. She turns around and starts running, the boys follow after her. "No, I cant lose him like this." She whispers and once they get to a clear place she calls the ambulance. 

"!" Hanbin curses, Mark passed out. "We cant wait for that ambulance. Call Sir Kim!" He shouts at Haru and when she turns to face them she sees Mark, unconscious. All the color drains from her face. She cant move. She stops as if everything around her stopped moving too.

"Ill call him." Jackson says and takes his phone out, calling Sir Kim urgently. "Sir Kim, Mark passed out. Yes, yes, were near. Let's meet at the bus, we need to drive him to the nearest hospital." 

He takes Mark again, "Hanbin, Ill run with Mark on my back. Go take her." He points at Haru with his head. Hanbin nods and places Mark on his back before Jackson starts running.

"Haru, wake up!!" He grabs her by her shoulders and shakes him. "You cant just stand here while he is slipping away!" He shouts at her but Haru's face is blank. Her tears are silently falling.

"He wont leave." She whispers and looks Hanbin. "Right?" Her eyes were unstable she could feel her heart beating fast.

"I dont know," He tells her. "But if he does, are you okay with just staying here while he's fighting alone?"

That hits her. "No," she shakes her head. She said he'll be with him. Take care of him. "I need to go with him." She says and runs, following Jackson and Hanbin follows her too.

 

"Where did you kids go?" Sir Kim asks as he drives the school bus quickly to the nearest hospital. Panicked by the whole situation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter