Chapter 17

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No way.” Aly laughed. “They dont have proof.” She was talking on her phone while walking outside a store when some boys circled around her.

 

“Ill call you back.” She ended the call. “What’s your problem?” She eyed Jinhwan.

 

“You’re our problem.” He answered back while sitting on his motorbike. 

 

Aly looked around, she was surrounded by the boys and they all had motorbikes. “I can’t believe this.” She laughed sarcastically. “Your friend must be such a coward for calling in his gang.”

 

“Shut up ,” Bobby cut her off. “I hate hearing you voice. It hurts my ears.” Bobby covered his ears.

 

“You’re gays. I cant believe your picking on a girl.” She smirked.

 

“Blah blah blah..” Yunhyeong said as made a face. “Come on, lets get this over with.”

 

The boys wore their helmets and started their motorbikes they drived in circles arund her. Aly panicked but she didnt let it show. But she flinched when they started driving faster and louder and they started getting closer, their circle getting smaller.

 

“Stop it!” She screamed but the boys didnt listen. She took her phone out again and just when she was going to dial a number Jinhwan drived to her and Aly jumped back, but Jinhwan purposely missed her. He wasnt going to hit her, their target was to scare her and he’s happy it’s working.

 

Aly panted and frantically icked her phone but when she was aboout to reach it, Bobby dashed to her phone and Aly removed her hand as she watched her phone getting driven over by Bobby’s motorbike. Her phone was smashed.

 

Aly stood up, and watched them she was now obviously panicking. 

 

“One more!” Jinhwan screamed and June drive towards her and this time he made sure he was very close to her but wont hit her. Aly screamed as she thought she was getting hit by him.

 

With her scream Bobby took the lead and he started driving away from her the others following him as they laughed at Aly who was breathing heavy and fast. The color on her face was gone, she was pale from getting all the panic and scare.

 

“Those bastards!” Aly screamed. “Ill get you, Hanbin!!” She screamed again as she kicked the floor in frustration and anger.

 

 


“Yes, we did it.” Jinhwan said as he opened a car of coke. “Im pretty sure she got scared.”

 

“Not just pretty sure. She was scared Hyung!” Chanwoo said as placed a handful of chips in his mouth. “You should have seen her panic. It was epic.”

 

“Thanks guys.” Hanbin grabbed the chips from Chanwoo. 

 

“She deserves it anyway,” Bobby said as came inside their small hide out with some more cans of soda. “No one messes with our leader’s girl.”

 

“But hyung, what if she reports us?” Donghyuk look worried. “This isnt a school gang war, Im sure she’ll report this.”

 

“She can’t.” Hanbin smirked. “She doesnt have proof. I made sure she doesn’t.”

 

“Ohh..” Donghyuk nodded.

 

“But really Hanbin, you should stop playing bestfriends with Haru. If you like her that much, then confess already Im getting tired with your ‘Ill-be-your-knight-in-shing-armor-and-best-friend-forever’ act.” He slapped him on the arm. “Just date her already. Just confess already.”

 

“Hanbin you better confess soon. Dont you know that Haru being close with Mark rumor is spreading like fire in school?” Bobby sat beside him. “As your friend and gang member. I think you should do it sooner than later.”

 

“What? Rumor?” Hanbin’s eyes grew bigger. “That’s not true!”

 

“So it’s not a rumor then?” Chanwoo’s eyes grew big, “Oh my God. So Haru is getting closer to the no. 1 guy in school.”

 

Hanbin hit his head. “Aw..” Chanwoo pouted and caressed his head.

 

“No! She’s not close with that nerd!” Hanbin snapped and everyone looked at him with teasing eyes.

 

“Yep. Its definitely true. Seeing your reaction.” June said as he nodded and everyone else nodded in agreement with him except Hanbin.

 

“Just confess already.” Jinhwan placed his arm over Hanbin’s shoulder and patted him. “The sooner the better or itll get painful if you take this longer.”

 

“Easy for you to say,” Hanbin sighed. He was getting teased by his gang but he accepts him. Its his fault for enjoying his bestfriend status and now that Haru is involved with another guy, he’s having a hard time escaping his role.

 

 

 

“What do you mean there’s no v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter