Chapter 4

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She took a deep breath. She heard him call her name. And suddenly whe was stoned at the ground.

"Haru?" She heard him call her again. Haru looked back slowly and saw Mark looking at her while still sitting down under the three. Mark frowned at her.

"What are you doing here?" Mark closed his book. "Are you following me? Are you stalking me?" Haru blew her bangs away, for a moment she was just in awe of his features and now she's suddenly pissed off by his arrogant attitude.

"No, I'm not! What makes you think I'm following you? I just happened to pass by." Haru said and Mark didn't seem to believe her.

"Then why are you not in PE class?" Mark looked at her head to toe. "You obviously have PE." Haru felt conscious of herself when Mark scanned her.

"I do have PE class and Im just excused because Im injured okay?" Haru said sarcastically, giving up on their conversation. Then Haru looked at Mark again, she noticed Mark was also wearing a PE unifrom. "Are you cutting classes?" She looked at him in shock, the top student in school is cutting classes? It just doesn't make sense to Haru.

"Huh?" Mark suddenly shifted his position, he straigthened his back. He became concious of himself. "No Im not." 

"Then why are you here?" She raised her eyebrow at him. "Arent you supposed to be in PE like the rest of class 4-A?" 

"No." Mark was suddenly sweating cold. His heart was suddenly beating fast, he was nervous. No one normally asks him this question because it was normally just him alone during PE time. But here is Haru, curious of everything about him. "It's just that I dont go to PE." Mark answered and was afraid of her next question. He could definitely hear his heart pounding. Haru looked more confused because of his stiff reaction.

"Then why are y--" Haru stopped midway.

"Haru!!!" She looked back, it was Ren running to  her.

"Ren? Why are you here?" Haru asked as Ren reached her. Ren looked at Haru while catching her breath.

"I don't know it's just been an hour since PE started and it's really tiring that teacher is a monster! Everyone was tired in an hour so he said we could have a break." Ren explained to her friend and noticed Mark sitting under the tree next to Haru, Ren raised her brow at Haru. "So you said you didn't like him but here you are stalking him?"

"Stalk?!" Haru looked at her friend and then to Mark and she definitely heard him giggle even if he was showing no expression. "I am not stalking him I just found him here okay?" She sounded desperate. And Ren just smiled at her.

"Okay, okay. Hi Mark! Sorry but I have to go with your stalker now okay?" She looked at Mark and grabbed Haru by her shoulder. "Dont worry you can continue whatever your doing okay?" And she waved at him why dragging Haru away.

"What do you mean stalker?? I told you Im not his stalker!!" Haru was screaming while she was being dragged away by Ren.

"Phew," Mark was finally able to breath but his heart was still a mess, he held his chest. "Why? They're gone now please relax." He calmed himself down.

"If that girl didn't appear I don't know what I'll say to Haru." He smiled at how stupid the situation was. He was there being caught up in a situation where his secret was almost exposed just because he called her. "Why did I even call her?" Mark shook his head and looked at the sky. The secret was almost exposed, he just wanted it to be a secret at school so he could live normally , so people can treat him normally yet it was making it hard for him.

"Hey Mark," JB called him as the boys got near him.

"So let me guess the teacher was a monster and you guys are on a break?" Mark said as he saw how sweaty they were.

"How did you know?!" Junior was amazed. "Were you watching us?" 

"No. Just that a stalker was here a while ago." Mark giggled at them. And the boys became more confused.

"Aren't you supposed to be pissed off that you have another stalker in school? Like you had turned 7 of down already?" Jackson asked him.

"Huh? No. Come on, let's just go." Mark tried to stand up yet he fell down again, he held his chest.

Why is it suddenly hurting? The boys panicked and grabbed him.

"What's wrong? Are you hurting?" Junior looked at the way Mark was wincing from the pain.

"His bag! Get his bag!" JB told Jackson and he waisted no time, he grabbed Mark's bag and searched for his medicine.

"Here drink this." Jackson gave him his medicine and some water. Mark had no other choice he took it.

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter