Chapter 43

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I congratulate all of you!” With that the students all throw their toga caps up in the air while shouting in joy. This was it, the day where all of the seniors gradute, their official last day in high school.

“Mark Hyung!!” Youngjae runs towards him followed by Bambam and Yugyeom. “Congratulations! This is for you.” He hands him a boquet of flowers. 

“Thank you.” He grabs the flowers and locks him in his arm, messing up his hair. “You better graduate in time too!”

Youngjae suffers in his hands and the other two maknaes laugh at him. Mark lets go of him and grabs the other two. “Especially you two! Start studying! I wont be able to teach you anymore.”

“Aish.. hyung! I will!” Yugyeom catches his hand and removes himself from him. “Im just sad our tutor wont be around anymore.”

“Psh..” Mark snorts. “Tutors get paid, you don’t pay me you just bug me to death. Especially you!” He pinches Bambam’s cheek.

“Oh come on hyung!” Bambam writhes in pain and Mark lets go of him.

“This is for you Junior and Jackson hyung.” Yugyeom gives both of them boquets of flowers.

“Wow..” Junior accepts them. “I never knew you were this nice.” He says mocking him and Jackson high fives him.

“Yeah, I bet these are cheap.” Jackson smells them. “Yeah, they are. They don’t smell good.”

“That’s my gift for you, I want to congratulate you both for graduating while staying single. See? The boquets are the same. At least, you can be partners.” Yugyeom places his hands on the two’s shoulders and they glare at him. “What? Im nice enough!”

“Yeah right.” Junior nods.

“Where’s the trashcan? Im gonna throw this.” Jackson removes his hand and walks away.

“Me too.” Junior follows and Yugyeom looks at them.

“Oh come on!” He shouts, “I was just joking! Don’t throw those! I spent my money on them!” He runs, following the two.

“Here JB hyung,” Bambam gives him a boquet. “Congratulations.”

“Thank you.” He grabs the boquet from him.

“You guys, don’t make trouble. We wont be here to look after you.” JB places his hand on Bambam’s shoulder. “But Mark, seriously, your speech was the most boring one I listened to.”

“Yeah, I was about to fall asleep when he finished up.” Jackson stands beside him.

“Oh quit it,” Mark puts his hand up to stop them. “Our teacher made me revise my original speech where I was supposed to mention how hard it was to look after two idiots and making sure we all graduate at the same time.”

The boys laugh at him. “Two idiots?” Junior asks. “JB and Jackson?”

JB smacks his head which make Junior wail in pain. “Idiot.”

“Yeah idiot. It’s you and JB not me.” Jackson nods placing his hands on his waist.

JB glares at him. “Another idiot. It’s you and Junior! Not me!”

The two looks at each other before looking back at Mark. “Eh..” Junior smiles, his eye wrinkles showing, brushing off what JB said, not believing him. “That’s not true Mark, right?”

Mark sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. “These idiots..” he whispers and they laugh except for the two.

“Jackson you’re the idiot one not me.” Junior points at him. “Stop staying near me, they’re mistaking me for an idiot because of you.”

“What??” Jackson cant believe what he’s hearing. “You’re the idiot one. You keep on clinging to me, they think Im like you!”

“Oh damn it! Stop it! Youre both idiots! Okay?” JB snaps at the two and they cross their arms with puppy eyes. The youngsters laugh at their hyungs.

“But seriously, we’re gonna miss you hyungs.” Yugyeom says pouting.

“Oh stop that crap.” Jackson says before opening his arms. “Come on lets just have a group hug!” And the boys open up their arms forming a circle of hugs. They hugged tightly, it’s their last hug in this highschool building. It’s their last hug together in this school. The older ones may need to move out, but their friendship stays, stronger, than the one they formed in this school.

 

 

“Leader, I cant believe you’re graduating!” Chanwoo wipes his tears away.

“Yeah me too.” Donghyuk nods, with a face full of wonder. “I thought he’s gonna graduate with us next year.”

Bobby laughs and Hanbin elbows him. “Hey, don’t make fun of our leader.” He stands straight.

“Here, our gift for our leader!!” June shouts handing him a big boquet of black roses. “For our leader!!”

Hanbin looks at them dead panned. “Are you guys serious?”

“Yes. We made sure to buy a big one, this is expensive. You like them don’t you?” Bobby proudly puts his arm around his shoulder. 

“You !” Hanbin shouts and Bobby quickly removes his arm. “Those flowers are for the dead! Im not yet dead Im just graduating!!” 

“Oh?” Chanwoo panics. “We wanted to buy you something expensive that’s why we picked roses. And since you like the color black, we picked black.”

“So that’s why the flower lady was looking at us weirdly this morning.” Yunhyeong says understanding how the flower lady kept on pushing them to buy the white ones instead.

“Jeez..” Hanbin shakes his head. “These punks…” He inhales sharply. “This is why I love you all!” He shouts and grabs the flowers before hugging them all, forming a circle. “You know what I like! You s! Thank you for this!!”

“Leader! Leader! Leader!” They all shout while jumping in their group hug.

“But now, I cant be here anymore.” He moves away from them. “You guys need a new leader. It cant be me, Jinhwan or Bobby. We’re moving to different schools.”

“What do you mean?” Yunhyeong asks.

“You’re gonna be the new leader.” He points at Yunhyeong and his eyes widen in surprise.

“Him?!” The other boys point at Yunhyeong in shock.

“Yes.” Hanbin nods. “It’s him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter