Chapter 60

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, you can just transfer to my department." Mark sits beside his wife as she rolls her eyes placing her elbow on the study desk, resting her head on top of her hand as she looks at him.

"Then what? Let me suffer from Maths?" He laughs at her sarcastic tone.

"You really hate it," he pinches her nose and she squints her eyes. "I just want to be with you even in school."

"Me too." She pouts, "How about you transfer to my department instead?" Her eyes sparkle and taps their table with her free hand. But then soon makes a sad face. "No, that wont do."

"Why?" He frown as he runs his hand through her hair.

"There's a lot of girls in our department, they'll just try to seduce you. You just stay in your department, there's only few girls there." She nods, agreeing to her own conclusion which earned her some soft giggles from mark.

"You, jealous wife." He pinches her nose again and Haru whines.

"That hurts.." She pouts as she rubs her nose.

"Dont pout." She looks up and sees Mark staring at her seriously.

"Fine. I know I look ugly when I pout." She rolls her eyes but bites her lower lip as she tries to rub the pain off her nose.

"Okay that's it." She looks up as Mark stands behind her, rolling her chair along with him, making him face her. Placing both arms on the desk behind her. She blinks at his sudden actions.

"What?" she asks confused.

"Do you know why I always ask you not to pout?" He asks as he leans more cleaser to her, his nose just a few centimeters away from hers. She shakes her head but feels the heat starting to form on her cheeks. "I cant help myself everytime you pout, heaven knows how much Ive tried to control myself ever since when we were in highschool." He says bringing his inex finger from her nose drawing it down to her lips. She didn't know she had been biting on her lower lip too hard until, he tugged on her lip using his finger. "And you biting your lips isnt helping. He says before kissing her. 

"Mark.." She mumbles, placing her arms around his neck as his lips moves towards her neck,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter