Chapter 1

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Run. Just run.” Mark told himself while staring standing at the middle of the school’s soccer field. He’s been standing here for a good 1 hour but he didn’t care how hot the sun was, he just wanted to run, run even if it was hard to do.

 

“Why cant you move?” He sounded desperate as he whispered to himself. “Youll never know why they wont let you if you dont try it yourself, stupid.” He was getting pissed off by the fact that he’s having a mental battle with himself until he lost it.

 

He couldn’t run even if he wanted to, he couldn’t run because he wanted to live.

 

“This !” He said as he laid down on the grass and stared at the slowly darkening sky. This is it, this was how boring Mark’s life was. He couldn’t do something that was normal for most people, he couldn’t run even if he cursed himself to run. He couldn’t do anything that would excite him, he couldn’t afford his time to get shorter, knowing it already was short from the start.

 

“What?” He frowned when he felt a ball rolled to his side. It was a soccer ball he sat straight up, held the ball and felt somehow excited and sad at the same time. It was rare for him to touch a soccer ball since he didn’t even dared to play soccer.

 

“Mark, pass it here!” A guy with reddish brown hair screamed while waving at him from the other side of the field. It was Bambam he’s a first yr high school student while mark was already a senior in his last year in highschool.

 

“Such a brat, he didnt called me ‘hyung’”  He smiled at himself and pushed himself to stand up holding the ball in between his hands wanting to throw it at them while Bam Bam was runnign towards him.

 

“No, dont throw it!! We’ll go there!” A blond guy shouted running just right behind Bam Bam. He’s Jackson he’s a yr level lower than Mark he still has two more years before finishing high school but he’s one of the closest to Mark. “You know we cant tire him out!” He said while slapping Bam Bam on the shoulder. The kid just laughed while whincing in pain.

 

“Here, give it to us.” Jackson took the ball from Mark’s hand that somehow made him sad. 

 

I wanted to at least throw it. I know I can’t run but I could throw a ball, it’s just throwing. He just smiled at them.

 

“Let’s go Mark! Let’s walk to the-- Aaw!” Bam Bam massaged the back of his head, Mark just hit him on the back of his head.

 

“ ‘Hyung’. That’s what you get for not calling me ‘Hyung’.” Mark said and Jackson couldnt help but laugh at the little boy that got punished.

 

“Come on Hyung. Let’s just walk over the others.” Jackson offered and wrapped his arm over his friend’s shooulders. But Mark brushed his arm off.

 

“Lets race!” Mark offered with a bright smile. It was moments like this when theyre joking around that he gets excited like a normal boy.

 

“You know we cant, we cant afford to loose you sooner.” Jackson said we a serious look while holding Mark at the wrist stopping him from running. Stopping him from making his time shorter.

 

 

“We’re here!” Jackson shouted as they arrive at the soccer field where the others are waiting. 

 

“Finally!” Youngjae shouted as the three were getting close to them, they had been waiting long that the sky was already dark.

 

“Hyung, I dont think mom will like it if we stay any later here at school.” Yugyeom looked at JB with very uneasy eyes. He was the youngest and his mom is really strict with him.

 

“Okay, let’s all go home. Im pretty sure Mark’s mom wont be happy either.” JB looked at Mark and gave him a small smile. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter