MR & MRS. LIU

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Krystal felt so frustrated when the flight attendants roamed around checking each passenger in the VIP class area. Amber’s long fingers where doing it’s work sliding in and out of her slick , hitting her most sensitive spot. She was leaning her head to Amber’s shoulder looking to the window with her agape mouth trying so hard to control her moan as she alternately bites her lower lip tightly. “Soojung baby” Amber moaned in her ears as he squirmed in his seat and crossing his legs to prevent himself to raising his flag. Their s ended in this bad situation where they can no longer take the heat and it’s Soojung’s fault for initiating the move, now he couldn’t stop his self at all. He wanted to undress her, to touch her so badly at the moment. Soojung used her hands to cover as the pleasure is building up, she was about to explode but then Amber’s long thick fingers stopped doing it’s magic, she groaned glaring at him. Amber eyed her apologetically as he slowly pulled out from her and just in time the same flight attendant approached them.

 

Soojung’s forehead creased as she looked at the woman with pierce eyes, oh how she wanted to strangle the woman who’s giving of her radiant smile to her hot husband. She eyed Amber’s hair that she’d played earlier when they were in the middle of their nice play, she hissed at self when it looked like quite messy which is making him look pleasing than ever. She gritted her teeth as the woman spoke with all smiles on her face reminding them to fasten their seat belts properly coz they might experience some turbulence as they’re about to land in forty five minutes to be exact. Soojung was beyond infuriated when the woman arranged Amber’s seat belt, that’s it she had enough she’s not imagining things anymore. That is flirting with her Amber, her blood boiled to the point that she was about to explode when Amber’s lips came in contact with hers. Sealing her lips perfectly, her anger washed away as he deepened their kiss, she led out a sigh of happiness. Indeed Amber knew Soojung well enough; he was just smiling deep inside seeing how cute his wife was acting so jealous, he thought it was it was really cute. He expected that Soojung will just hold in her jealousy but when he knew that she was going to burst, he didn’t hesitate to kiss her in front of that flirt stewardess. Indeed he knew that she was flirting at him but he didn’t even care, coz Amber was is already owned by the girl beside him.  The woman walked away from them defeatedly with a pissed look on her face.

 

Amber smiled teasingly as he eyed his wife who’s catching her breath from the intense kiss that they shared. He cupped her face as he leaned to peck her nose lovingly. She eyed him in amazement, “You’re so adorable when you’re jealous Soojung, indeed you’re deeply in love with me” he teased giving her a playful wink. “How dare you!” she jabbed her fingers on his chest and playfully chuckled, “You fell for me first” she reminded, “I know, and I was stupidly in love with you all along” Amber pouted acting hurt. Soojung leaned her head on Amber’s shoulder and there was silence, the announcemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter