The Room

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

Watching Soojung in her normal state made me feel at ease, I reached for her hand and kissed them gently. My Princess did well, but I couldn’t shake off the feeling of losing her, thank god you’re safe Krys or else I’ll be completely lost. I hope you wake up soon; I sat beside her bed while waiting for the lil princess, who’s still in the nursery, I can’t even explain this emotions that I’m feeling right now, seeing our precious little one made me emotional, she’s perfect and like I prayed for she really resembles her mom a lot. Dozing off a bit, I quickly stood up facing the windows while I dialed dad’s number I know we aren’t in a good place right now but I know how he’s been waiting for this day, meeting his granddaughter. I furrowed my brows for the 8th time I tried to reach his phone, I know we weren’t talking lately that much but dad never turns off his phone, so unusual. My stomach growled realizing that I haven’t eaten since last night, I kissed Soojung’s forehead before heading out to grab something to eat. Slurping the last batch of ramen on my bowl, I saw Key standing right in front of me.

 

I clenched my fists hearing his words; I grabbed his collar from anger “I’m sorry Amber, but our men is doing their best to find his location right now” he explained, gaining back my senses I slowly release him from my grip. I’m sorry I whispered still daze and confuse of what is happening right now, does dad have any enemies that you’ve know of? Key shook his head “but we found a suspicious email and we’re working on it’s origin as of the moment” I just nodded my head, and like a lightning bolt I thought of Aiden, what if he’s the one behind this? Knowing that he’s been deceiving us, could it be that? But Soojung told me about Aiden. If that’s the case dad could be with Aiden and in the hands of the Lee’s. I tried to calm down but couldn’t Key assure me that he’s working on it and I don’t need to worry about anything but how could I not? Dad’s missing and Yuri’s not answering his phone, he just disappeared without any word.

 

It’s hard for me to leave Soojung and Jung Yun alone, but how can I just stand here and be with them if I know so well that we aren’t complete. The important people in our lives are in danger; I was thinking that hyung did a stupid decision and if my instinct is right, he’s now in the hands of those monsters. I was beyond rattled knowing what happened to Sica and Uncle Jung; I’m finding it hard to digest, and the most confusing part here is if Aiden was part of all this wicked things I don’t know if I could trust him. After what Soojung told me, I know dad couldn’t be involve in my mom’s death, I’ve seen how dad was when she left us, my dad may have failed being a father to me but he isn’t that kind of man. I think Lee fed Aiden lies but how could he trust that man, it’s too late to be fixed Aide; it’s all too late now. I ordered Key to protect my ladies when I’m away; he took a bow in front of me and swore to protect them. I know Henry came and warned me to stay out of this mess, but like it or not I’m already a part of it coz I didn’t told him that before he came to see me I received a call from Aiden. “Come alone Amber, if you want to see daddy alive” his voice echoed through my mind, by the sound of it Aiden is in great pain. After that call, I felt so glad that Aiden is still the brother that I longed for.

 

I was nervously waiting inside my car; this is the exact location where I am supposed to be at this hour. But there’s no sign of anything, I glanced at the abandoned building and it gives me the creeps. Calm down Amber, I was trying to close my eyes when a knock on my window startled my whole being. I clenched my chest and slowly I opened the window, “Come out of your car Mr. Liu, I was sent by your brother” he uttered with his deep voice. If I’m not mistaken the guy is way too big for me, I glanced at the rear view mirror, and there were four men standing at the back of my car. Everything is set Am, just relax I tried to calm myself; I slowly and hesitantly stepped out of the car. As I have guessed, this isn’t really the place where the Lee’s are hiding, the man pushed me into their black SUV after scanning my body for any weapons, and I was heavily guarded in between two bad guys. I tried talking to them but they won’t budge, as if I was making a fool out of myself so I shut my mouth. As the car move to it’s destination I’ve only got one thing in my mind, I promised Soojung that I’ll be beside her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter