Caught

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SICA’S POV:

 

“No noona it’s fine you should sleep with Soojung I’ll sleep at the other room” Amber said smilingly as he kissed Soojung’s forehead before heading to their baby’s nursery room.  I smiled seeing my sister clinging to Amber as if she doesn’t want to let go, Amber smiled at her brightly before he held her belly gently and then patting her head as he headed to the other room. Will he be okay? I croaked to Soojung and she just smiled at me lovingly “He will be fine, besides we’re glad to have you here” she mumbled as she sit slowly at the edge of the bed. I’m sorry Soojung, I don’t want to disturb you guys but I don’t want to be all alone in the house. “Don’t worry unnie you can stay here as long as you want” she said as she struggled to lie down to bed, I rushed beside her to help, geez my niece can’t wait to see us anymore I joked. “One more month to go unnie, I can’t wait to see her too, plus I just wanted for all this discomforts to go away” she mumbled frustratingly. I know Soojungie, I know, but Amber’s been taking really good care of you, you’re lucky to have him. “Yeah, well the dork is really excited as you can see he got everything ready already” she uttered with a loving look in her eyes. “The renovation will be done by next week so you can stay freely with us, I don’t understand why there’s only one room in this house anyway” she commented and I lie beside her. Stupid, it’s because the oldies made sure that you and the dork would have no choice but to sleep together, she blushed at my remarks and hid her face under the blanket. Geez! Soojung, you’re so adorable, ooh and that dork really has this effect on you huh! “Yah unnie! Quit teasing” she hissed and furrowed her brows on me, Arra! I won’t tease anymore. We settled ourselves comfortable under the soft mattress and the atmosphere became silent, well I hope Amber will have fun sleeping on her daughter’s bed I chuckled imagining him sleeping on the small pink bed. Soojung was laughing heartily, “thank you for helping the dork in designing the room, but we would much appreciate it if it wasn’t full of pink stuffs” she complained. I chuckled at her remarks, yah! Pink is a very nice color Soojungie “Yeah, yeah it is for you because it’s your favorite” she stuck out her tongue on me and she yawned indicating she’s already sleepy. I patted her head, go to sleep now Soojungie she just hummed in response, I looked at her face, she was facing me her eyes closed and my eyes suddenly felt teary. She grew up so fast, and I’m glad you’re happy Soojung, mom would really be happy that her lil princess is happy, and Amber, thanks for loving my sister like this. I smiled bitterly as I wiped my tears and I was taken aback when “Unnie ah, I know you’re hurt but I believe in Yuri oppa, you should listen to his explanation, talk to him don’t waste time wondering what happened that night, at least listen to him” she mumbled softly a few moments I watched her breathing become steady, Soojung ah, you’ve changed and matured a lot, thank you for standing by unnie’s side.

 

I closed my eyes and tried so hard not to think about what happened last week but it doesn’t work that way. We were so happy and we’re happier that finally Amber and Soojung stood up for their love at after that Sunday dinner. But what happened, I thought we won’t have problems like this, but Soojung is right every relationship has their problems; of course I knew that too. But why? Those lipstick stains in his chest, his ed shirt, his disheveled hair plus that Sooyoung is just wearing her bathrobe what explanation do I need and the fact that he was inside her house and their all alone. What should I suppose to think? It hurts so much, this is more than painful than what my ex did to me I trusted him so much that we’ve been so open to each other and this is what I’ll get. I know I’ve should’ve listened to his explanation but I feel so betrayed. I was in my office that day when I received an anonymous email, due to Amber’s absence and Aiden trying to fill in for him just made a huge disaster so we’re all busy. Yuri’s been taking care of all the external appointments and schedules and I’ve been teaching Aiden which I highly doubt if he understood or not. He’s not taking Amber’s place, of course with his background he can’t and he doesn’t have any experience in handling businesses at all which is a pain in my coz I have to teach him step by step and the fact that I hate him adds up my stress. I clicked the email and my eyes widened, my heart stopped, Yuri was carrying her in a bridal style as they went out of the car, another picture infuriated me coz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter