Rain

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

The rain fell hard that night, Soojung slept in her sister’s arms after Sica comforted her crying sister. She wanted to explain in Amber’s part but Soojung didn’t want to hear anything that happened earlier, she wiped the stained tears off her sister’s face and sigh, she knows it won’t do good for her and the baby. The dinner was cancelled because of the happening, and Amber receiving a hard slap from his father played in Sica’s mind, poor Amber she thought, that’s why he wasn’t able to ran after Soojung, when her sister walked away from the room earlier, Amber’s voice rose high, he was explaining but the older Liu couldn’t seem to listen instead he let his anger rule over him. Sica was taken aback from what happened, and Amber apologized to her before running out to chase after Soojung and after that she doesn’t know what happened anymore but she believed in him even though Amber’s own father didn’t coz she knows that Yuri had thought him well. Amber went missing and Yuri went to search for him while she hurriedly went home only to see Soojung curled on the couch. It broke her heart to see two people in love but hurting like this, indeed her she knew her sister too much she won’t cry like that if she isn’t or it’s because what that Aiden said to her?! She groaned remembering Aiden.

 

 

Taeyon squinted her eyes through her cloudy glass mirror; she was driving her way back home passing near the Han River. She just dropped Tiffany off her house but a guy sitting on the sidewalk drench in the rain caught her eye. Her car passed by the certain guy, who was still sitting on the same position, there’s something within her that tells her to stop her car and ask if the man needs a ride home. She was scared of course what if it was some bad guy, a killer maybe, who’s so stupid to be out at this hour, sitting by the side walk when it’s cold and raining so hard. It’s almost past twelve, glancing at her watch she hissed and grab the umbrella on her back seat. She squirmed when the cold wind and raindrops touched her skin, it was so damn cold and that guy is definitely crazy or stupid for staying under the rain, her instincts told her to stop her car and save the stupid man. “Hey” she called out, “do you need help?” she asked worriedly, shading her umbrella to the guy whose head was hanged low. “Hey” she called again but there was no response. “Yah! Are you deaf?!” she groaned and slightly kicks the man’s shin. The said man looked up and both eyes widened when they’ve seen each other’s faces “Noona?” “Amber? You crazy! What are you doing here?” Taeyon gasped in disbelief.

 

Aiden clenched his jaw as he listened to his father’s side of story, he doesn’t believe any single word that his father was uttering. “Full of lies” he uttered angrily at the back of his mind  ever since he came back he did nothing but to ask his father lots of questions not knowing that he’s son is already gathering information from him but Aiden couldn’t get anything which is frustrating him. “Just a few more time and you Joseph Liu will pay for my mother’s death” he pretended to hug his father, who’s hugging him so dearly as the old Liu told him on how much he misses him whenever he thinks of him, that he never stopped fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter