The Stupid one

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AIDEN’S POV:

 

Two months since I was back and I’ve been aware of all the Liu’s and Jung’s moves, but the further I investigate my frustration only grows bigger. Discontented with all the evidences and information that I have found hacking Amber and Jessica’s files I decided to infiltrate that man’s office. I know he’s my dad but how can I trust the man who was pointed out the suspect of your mother’s death or so I thought before that night. I came back to avenge my mother’s death, I don’t know if I trusted the wrong man but Lee Byun Hyun kept me alive, and after hearing his side of story my instinct tells me that the man tells the truth. I couldn’t believe my ears too, but we’re both between life and death after the explosion, “You’re mother is my greatest love, so I am to her I would never hurt the only woman that I love the most” that’s the last words that I remember him say to me, I was able to glance at him once more and I think his team of doctor’s save us, we weren’t near any hospitals of course but at least I know I’m somewhere safe, I need to be alive I badly need to and the last thing I saw was the angelic face of an unknown doctor who sedated me and it was total blackout.

 

At night I wake up from nightmares and pain, the excruciating pain from my wounds. The first layer of my skin on my back was burnt due to the fire, a line was drew on my arms from the sharps which cut my flesh open and even with stitches I can still remember how the sharp glass cut through my flesh. The bruises on my face from the torture, and the bullet that hit my abdominal area are keeping me wide awake especially at night it was unbearable plus my broken arm. I wish for it to end, but as I took a glance at the other side, Lee was still in his sleep, his legs were broken, half of his face was burnt his chest and abdominal area was burned deeply. Three months of enduring the pain and finally with the help of his medical team my wounds were healing as fast as they can. It’s nice to know that even in that situation I have someone by my side although he’s in the coma state at least it makes me feel at ease and Dr. Im if that’s even her real surname, she’s the only doctor that talks to me like a normal doctor should the rest were like robots, and it gave me hope not because she looks like her but her kindness gave me hope. Hope that I could still get out from this place, I don’t even know where I was but I’m stuck in this room with Lee in the hands of my frenemies.

 

 “You’re lying!” I shouted at the old Lee’s face as he was seated in front of me on his wheel chair, as I watch him on the other side of that room for so many times I wished that he wouldn’t wake up for the world to be safer without a man like him but thinking that he knows something about my mother’s death I hesitated to kill him so many times. He handed me a phone and my eyes widened coz indeed even if I didn’t saw it for years I knew it was moms, I wonder how did he got this from the crime scene but of course he’s a world class syndicate. I read some messages and furrowed my brows most of them was hateful messages, it’s not even convincing I mumbled loudly but in my mind why didn’t I know any of this my dad was supposed to meet my mom that day? He’s in Korea? Smirking he handed me a disk drive, “the offer still stands, it’s the only way to find out the truth” he said as he signaled his nurse to take him away. It’s been a month since I recovered while Lee was just having his therapy so he could walk again, we’re out of the underground already somewhere near Hong Kong I guess, a very remote island of stones which no one could ever guess that there’s a rest house standing on it’s foot.

 

Better than dark rooms though, my heart pounded when I started to play the video on that disk drive and it’s just a short footage but as if I was there I remember that day I was hoping happily on the basement, lot’s of cars were parked and looking from afar I can recognize mom’s car. But the video only proves that indeed my dad was in Korea that day worst is he was on the same building as we were, looking at the time recording, it was the time when the police came and restricted the area. By the look on his face, I think he knows what happened to my mom, wearing his dark glasses he walked out of the same re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter