The Call

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

It was such a relief that the dinner ended I don’t wanna recall that very awkward situation anymore but how Soojung stood up for us kept playing in my mind, did she really say that. Hearing those words from her, she means every bit of it right? Hyung and Sica gave me a hug before going home, and even though dad apologized for his actions, my mind wasn’t really with them after Soojung left the scene. A smile crept to my face as soon as I open our bedroom. She’s already sleeping soundly, I was brushing my teeth humming a happy tune when “Hi” I dropped my toothbrush as I clutched my chest and she was there giggling endlessly. I pouted looking at her and she giggled even more, she was still smiling as we head back to our bed. You enjoyed scaring me huh? I mumbled pretending to be annoyed. “I didn’t mean to, besides, why are you so jumpy anyway” the princess spoke, and seeing her having difficulty climbing on our bed, I held her hand and waist securing her position. “Thanks Am, and I’m sorry for bursting out earlier, it’s just” she sighed and paused for a moment and looked deeply in my eyes “I’m so done of feeling guilty for Aiden, I know he’s your brother, he was my past but you are my present, and future I can’t stand seeing us having a hard time because of our guilt and if it’s just because we don’t want to hurt him, I’ve been hurt, you’ve been hurt a lot too, but it’s just the way it is now, it’s not even a sin to love, to love you Amber” the last words was like a whisper she wasn’t looking at me anymore but I felt every single word straight to my heart and at the moment tears escaped from my eyes.

 

She was still looking down and I cupped her face to lift her head up high, she was crying too and in that moment I reached for her lips. We tasted our tears through our kiss, our kiss deepened and I don’t know how long we savored each other’s lips until she pulled away pushing my chest. Soojung was panting, catching her breath which made me worry but she smiled looking at my worried face, “I’m fine, it’s just I’m always out of breath, you know our baby grew a lot ” she said panting but the smile on her face made me at ease. “Am, hold me” she mumbled as we both settled ourselves comfortably on our bed with a huge smile I spooned her fragile body into my arms. Feeling her heads weight and warmth makes me feel at ease, thinking of how the dinner ended made my thoughts swarm on how Aiden looked at me when he came back and seeing the empty chair beside me. I’m sorry Aide, but let me be selfish for once, and Soojung’s words earlier made me wake up. You should accept the fact, and if you really are my brother you’d understand lastly if you really love her then you should set her free. Soojung’s voice woke me up in my trance “Am, did you hear me?” she cooed, huh? “I said I love you” she said shyly and even without taking a full glance of her face I know she’s blushing right now. I love you more Princess, I said rubbing her belly gently, I buried my face on the base of her neck and she squirm and giggle at that. We stayed silent for a while and being exhausted my eyes started to close itself “Trust me Amber, trust my love” she whispered before I fully went to sleep with a contented heart.

 

Oh god! My eyes grew wide seeing the pink bed and the pink crib inside the nursery which I’ve worked so hard for almost a week. Oh yeah, our house was under renovation since we both don’t want to move to a bigger house we’ve decided to add a guest room and of course our baby’s nursery plus the fact that this house is so memorable to both of us. Sica noona looked so proud, but I should’ve known asking for help to purchase the two missing furniture for the room is not easy for me. Well, if you’re wondering Soojung doesn’t know that the room is already ready when she comes back, I told her that I need to finish the work load in the office but the truth is after sending her to father’s house for the whole week I was personally finishing off our baby’s nursery. I wanted to surprise her so yeah, and besides Uncle Jung personally asked me coz the truth is he wanted to spend more time with Soojung of course since the princess couldn’t sleep without me and I’m freely welcome to stay at their house it’s more convenient for us coz we get to fasten the renovation. I’m glad to see her getting along just fine with Uncle Jung, sometimes I envy them; I mean it’s so obvious that Uncle is doing his best to catch up with his daughters and oh yeah Sica noona visits often too. I wanted to just remove my ears coz she wouldn’t stop ranting about Hyung, not being biased here, but I totally trust my brother that he wouldn’t do any stupid thing to break their relationship, believe me, he isn’t like that.

 

Uncle Jung’s face saddened when Soojung and noona kissed him goodbye, I patted his shoulder but instead the old man pulled me in for a tight hug “thank you Amber” he whispered. I gave him a smile and bowed at him and quickly run to Soojung’s side assisting her to get inside the car. “Ahem, remember that I’m still here, quit flirting with each other and start the engine dork” it was noona who interrupted making Soojung roll her eyes, “don’t be jealous unnie” she teased earning a glare from her older sister. I glanced briefly at Sica and she nodded signaling that she’ll have to lure Soojung in that room, of course I’ve got everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter