Cold war

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AMBER’S POV:   Soojung’s mood really amazes me you know one moment we’re good then she would turn into this scary creature, but it’s really cute.  I can’t stand her pouting or sulking every time she’s upset of something. I really think that she dislikes Taeyon noona that much; I don’t know her mood flips every time, well she isn’t jealous right? Of course not she said it herself but I don’t get it noona is such a nice person. Truth is as much as it’s hard to put up with the princess’s mood and orders at all times I’ve never been happy like this before just being with her. Being able to hold her hands freely, seeing that smile and that face it’s priceless most of all looking at her baby bump growing slowly is the most amazing feeling, just like her. How I wish this wouldn’t end Krys, what if she’ll change her mind and file a divorce at the end? But seeing how she cares for me sometimes I put my hopes on high that one day, she’ll fall for me too.

 

I was kinda excited when she texted me to come over for her check up I mean I’ve never been into one before and it kinda makes me feel a real husband to her . Well  I am her husband but you know we’re different from normal married couples out there. I was still kinda upset on why she’d bit me hard this morning I mean I was just watching over her last night damn I was so worried looking at her pale face my back hurts sleeping from the floor instead I got a bite like seriously who would do that?  She should wake me up normally, Aish! But looking how lovely she was in that denim stripe sleeve short dress, how could a pregnant woman wear something like this she could catch a cold, geez! Tiffany noona is not helping either she’s giving me this teasing smirks every time she glances at  me, well, I’m still a guy and Krystal is my wife the least I could do is to admire her god given beauty right? I was listening to everything closely,  I learned that Soojung’s anemic I should have ask her about it, damn, and definitely I will follow all noona’s advice. But what caught me off guard was about the s*x talk, I felt all my blood gushed over my head it was so embarrassing I mean of course we did have it but, sigh, it’s different I can’t call it ‘making love’ since Soojung was so furious about what happened between us it was obviously a mistake for her but indeed the most beautiful mistake for me.

 

How can I leave her alone, now that I need to be in Paris for a week, Taeyon noona is been taking care of everything but I need to be there for the meeting and the contract signing between our partners in Paris. I was in deep thought when “Am, are you mad at me?” Soojung mumbled looking straight at me with pleading eyes. See I told you how can I be angry with her, I’m not princess why? “Well, I’m sorry earlier, don’t worry I’ll make sure to take care of that wound okay?” she flashed her smile at me, o-okay I stutterly answered, geez princess stop smiling! “Ddduddongie is hungry” she added with her aegyo and those sparkling eyes, irresistible! She’s been doing that if she’s really hungry; Guess I have to tell her during dinner about my business trip.

 

I was looking for the right moment to tell her and seeing her in a good mood I decided to spill it, “just say it” she mumbled munching on her food. I stared at the pool, well I’m leaving for Paris and I’ll be staying there for a week or two, I mumbled sipping my glass of wine. The good atmosphere suddenly disappeared, she was looking at me with her straight face, Taeyon noona and I are together in this project I’m sure you’ve heard about our company’s project with the Kims right? So yeah I’ve talked to Jess and she said… “You don’t have to explain yourself Amber, we’re just married you’re not tied up with me” she blurted icily as she stood up from her seat. “Well thanks for making dinner, I’ll go and sleep now” she mumbled leaving me dumfounded, did I say something wrong??? What’s up with her mood! I was just, Aish seriously anyway she doesn’t seem to care but I’ve talked to Jess to look after her when I’m gone, I’m way too worried for her, it would be nice to take her with me but she’s pregnant right? Damn, I should’ve asked Tiffany about that.

 

I feel frustrated of Soojung’s actions, she should tell me if I did something wrong right? Well I’ve been trying to talk to her but she keeps on ignoring me, I don’t even know what to do anymore and she even skipped breakfast. I was so not in the mood when I came to the office, then I saw Jess standing outside the door with arms crossed, great! What did I do? “Did you have a fight with Soojung?” she asked raising her brows, I don’t know Jess, I told her what happened last night and I ended up being more confused, she was laughing so hard when she left “You’re really stupid you know, Well, I’ll leave now, oh by the way she said she’s staying with me like she brought some of her clothes already, I thought your flight is tomorrow?” she blurted shrugging her shoulders as she left. Now what! Jung Soo Jung! Just tell me why you are so upset!

 

I was on my way to Sica’s place when she texted me that Soojung wasn’t home, she said that Soojung will be having dinner with her friends, yeah I know ever since she moved in she haven’t spent time with her friends anymore. But I wanted to see her before I leave tomorrow so I decided to cook something for her, of course the grilled beef that she wants the most, dried mangoes and her favorite mango ice cream cake. I hope she talks to me now; I’ve made sure I bought her everything, good thing that Hyung helped me pack my things for tomorrow. How can she not be home right now, I miss her. I was happily hopping my way, of course I told noona that I’m on my way, “come in Amber” it was noona who opened up for me. I was following her back but then I got curious because as soon as I got in I can hear Soojung’s giggles with noises coming from the kitchen.    My eyes landed on the guy that is laughing with her, who’s he? She didn’t even notice me and she was busy laughing her heart out, my heart stung hearing that kind of laughter from her which I never heard before. She looks really happy. “Soojung, Amber’s here” it was noona who interrupted their happy time she gave me a why are you here look. “Amber this is Minhyuk Soojung’s ex boyfriend back in high school” noona mumbled giving me stares; she’s still teasing me huh? Yeah! I’m jealous okay! But I don’t have any right? Do I? Soojung stood up heading to me “why are you here?” she asked me coldly. I wanted to see you before I leave, ju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter