Electric Shock

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Amber’s eyes fluttered, all she can see is a blinding light, “ugh” he grunted covering his eyes with his arms until they adjusted to the surrounding. He remembered everything, slowly he retract his arms only to find a beautiful woman staring at him with a warm smile on her face, the bright light that illuminates her face makes her look like an angel. “Who are y-you?” he stutterly asked the woman, well she’s somewhat in her later age but still beautiful Amber thought.  “Where am I?” Amber looked around uncomfortably and everything is white, “Oh yeah, I maybe in the hospital and this woman is a doctor or a nurse” he guessed shrugging off his shoulders. Amber felt uneasy coz the ahjumma keep smiling at him looking at him with such longing and awe in her eyes. “Ahjumma, is my family outside? I need to go see my brother” he said struggling to sit up straight, it’s odd that the woman is too quiet but when she touch him, helping him to sit on his bed, it felt different, there’s something in her touch. “How do you feel?” the woman asked with her gentle voice, “It’s weird I feel fine, shouldn’t I feel like crap, because I got shot?” he asked curiously, “you’re my doctor right?” he looked at her waiting for an answer. The woman was about to speak when the door opened revealing “Aiden” he called as he scanned his body. “But why are you here? Shouldn’t you be resting? You were shot three times at the chest” Amber blurted puzzled, “wait!” realization hit him. “Are we dead?” he asked with fear evident to his voice as he thought of leaving Soojung and their baby alone.

 

Amber watched as Aiden approach the so called woman and gave her a tight hug, he was sobbing while Amber furrowed his brows still confused. “Mom” Aiden called and Amber froze to his bed. The woman smiled at Amber; while he begins to sob as he soon as he was able to digest that the woman in front of him is really his mother, the mother he longed for. The woman cupped his face as she looked at him lovingly, he looked up to his mother crying like a lost lil’ boy. “Mom” he sobbed as the woman enveloped him to her arms, Aiden watched them smilingly. Amber was sobbing real heard, “It’s mom Amber, I miss you so much my baby and I’m sorry” she spoked as she his back. Aiden patted his back, while Amber still stuck in daze looking at his mother, “You’re beautiful mom” he mumbled. “My baby grown up to be a good man” she said with tears from her eyes “I’m proud of you Amber, mom’s proud of you”  she mumbled as he cried even more, it feels so great to hear those words. She looked at him adorably with her loving eyes as she leaned to kiss him on the forehead, “I’m sorry Amber for everything, mom loves you so much remember that always okay” Amber nodded like a lil boy that’s been longing for his mother so much. “Now close your eyes, you’ll be fine my baby boy, take care of Soojung and my granddaughter” the woman whispered and as if it was magic, his eyes fluttered but before he was fully unconscious “Goodbye Amber” it was a whisper. He totally heard the last word and made him panic, is she leaving us again?  NO! Amber felt electric shocks throughout his body as he heard voice “God! He’s back!” he heard voices but it was too blurry everything is blurry to him, but one thing is for sure he just came back to life, so he was really dead earlier, “Soojung” he muttered as he closed his eyes again.

 

“I’m being punished for taking Amber for granted before unnie” Soojung sobbed as her sister tried to coax her, “Don’t say that Soojungie” Sica rubbed her back as the younger girl cried her heart out on her sister’s embrace. “If Amber d-dies I- I don’t know how to carry on” She wailed continuously, when the doctor who announced the bad news earlier came out making Krystal stand to her feet. “Soojung, please you’re not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter