GUYS!!!!

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 What's up everyone!!!
 

Hi guys! I know, and I apologize for not posting regularly this past months...I've been very busy...and getting more busier this coming months...But rest assured you know me, as a reader I hate it when the author leaves his readers hanging so don't worry coz I ain't doing it to you guys... Currently wrapping up my last few chapters of this story... so please bear with me guys and I'm targetting to end the story before March ends so yeah I'll be posting pretty soon...anyway... I'm doing my best to give you a nice ending of this story(it depends if you like it to be a happy one or a tragic one, depends on you guys...keke) I hope I'll be able to satisfy you just like how my other stories ended. The big question here is, will this be my last fan fic? I'm praying that it won't be...coz seriously I already have a plot for my next fan fic, I'm telling you it's a very refreshing and different from my other stories...I was on hiatus for almost a year if  I'm not mistaken before I started this story again hopefully I could still have time to squeeze in and write the next story that I have in mind...so I'll see you guys... Hope you'll anticipate the ending of this fan fic and hopefully my next fanfic...Thanks a lot to all of yoU!!!   

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter