Princess's orders

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:      

 

Amber laid his back on the sofa with a deep sigh; he was so out of it since what Sica told him earlier, his excitement faded away in an instant. Again he was confused and dismayed on Soojung’s actions, remembering their honeymoon where they almost kissed, and how she acted cold every time she hears Taeyon’s name coming from his mouth. Not to mention she seems jealous when he told him that he’s meeting Taeyon as soon as their honeymoon ended Amber was beyond happy. Then the kiss happened, it was all so good to be true for him, he was thinking that little by little she will soon look at him like she did to his twin brother. But he was wrong, he heave a deep sigh and decided to sit by the pool every time that he feels dejected he would sit by the pool or go somewhere near the beach to think. “What can I do? What will I do?” he mumbled frustratingly, if she’s not pregnant then he could just set her free even though he loves her but it’s different now she’s carrying his child and he’s too selfish to just let her go without a fight especially now that they’re having the baby.

 

~EARLIER

“Amber, take care of my sister, and don’t ever hurt her okay” Sica said jokingly giving him a glare. “Of course noona, you don’t have to remind me about that, I will take care of them” he replied smilingly but his smile faded . “I know, Soojung is my sister but I’m worried” she added hesitantly. Amber furrowed his brows to what she was pertaining to somewhat he felt nervous “She’s still in love with your brother you know that right?” she mumbled with a concern look on her face. Amber just looked down and hummed, “Just caution yourself okay, but I’m telling you this cause I can see how much you love my sister, sometimes I can hear her crying over him at night” Sica said looking at Amber’s reaction. Amber’s happiness faded but Sica sat beside him and patted his back, “I know noona, but I’m way too deep now, I love her you know that right and I’m lying if I say I’m not expecting her to love me back?” he said giving off his weak smile. “It shows llama, well I just wanted to help, don’t expect too much” Sica stood up and glanced at Amber who’s in deep thought “Thanks for the heads up Jess, coz you know I was starting to think that she’s being jealous over Taeyon noona” Amber jokingly said giving a half hearted smile to the older girl trying to conceal his pain. “Well she really is, be patient Am, she will come around I swear” Sica assured him. “I’m not so sure about that noona what I’m sure is Hyung and you suit each other” Amber teased, he wanted to change the conversation so bad. “Llama!” Sica is now giving Amber the glare of his life!

~END

 

Soojung was left wondering about Amber’s odd silence, she couldn’t sleep and she kept turning sides on his bed. “Aish what’s up with him again?” she hissed pondering what’s up with Amber today. After what she said inside the car Soojung did her best to put up her cute acts to him, it’s her way of saying sorry but Amber kept his straight face. She even did everything to piss him off by ordering him around but she still got nothing from him. Amber did what she ask to, he cooked for her, carried her luggages and even help her fix her clothes. But all she could get was nod and hum responses from him. It was killing her, but Amber was in his deep thought. Soojung was beyond embarrassed when she saw Amber unpacking her under garments, her , bra and even night gowns “Yah! You !” she slapped his hands that was holding her red underwear. Amber just looked at her innocently and as soon as he realized what he was holding he panicked and quickly threw the thing away. “I…I didn’t mean to” he uttered with his red cheeks while Soojung was laughing her heart out seeing his reaction, “stupid!” Soojung grabbed the red undies and pushed Amber outside the room.

 

 Dinner came and Amber was resting his back on the sofa when Soojung came out with her pleading look “I’m hungry, I want some beef please” she bats her eyes at him and it worked. Amber instantly complied upon his wife’s request he finds it too adorable that he couldn’t resist; all his thoughts flew away as soon as Sooju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter