First Date

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/posts/2015/08/11/55cad12a8ae940032201f448/m_55cad12a8ae940032201f449.jpg

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Soojung admired Amber’s sleeping face lovingly, they’re still in bed but her stomach growled since it was pass lunch time. She didn’t even move because she doesn’t want to wake Amber who’s deeply sleeping in her arms; she could remember how he caressed her tummy before they went to sleep earlier. Even though Amber explained that his father invited them to drink with some business acquaintances she didn’t believe it. Being with Amber for quite some time now she could tell by his actions, “I’ll wait for you to tell me the truth Am” she whispered planting a gentle kiss on his forehead “Love you stupid” she added and giggled in her thought when Amber frowned. She wanted to stare at his sleeping face even for the whole day but she couldn’t make her hunger wait anymore, plus the little one inside her womb. She poked his cheek trying to wake him up “Am” she called as she continued poking his cheek.

 

Amber just got out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist; he was rushing becuase Soojung was already complaining of hungriness. Plus he promised to make it up to her since they were supposed to go to the movies yesterday. He quickly turned around when he saw her in her white bikinis in front of the mirror. “I’m sorry, I thought you’re done already” he blurted loudly while blushing Soojung giggled when he saw his expression. She bit her lips wanting to more “Am?” she called, “Y-yes?” Amber stutterly responded, “Am I fat now?” she asked with a tinged of disappointment in her voice. Amber panicked he looked at her, and his eyes landed on her body, even with the baby bump he felt his body heating up and he quickly looked away again. “Why would you think like that?” he asked and tried to calm down his nerves as he rummaged his clothes. He was really avoiding not to have a glimpse of her body coz it’s driving him crazy. “I’m starting to feel heavier” she whispered to his ears Amber squirmed as he felt her hot breath on his eyes, he’s trying to avoid her but Soojung’s been initiating the moves. Soojung wanted to laugh out loud seeing how Amber reacted; she reached for a blue flannel shirt that she chose for him and purposely letting her arms run down Amber’s chest. They we’re so close that Amber could feel her warmth on his skin and the scent of her shampoo, Amber retracted from the contact his afraid that he might lose his sanity and do something Soojung wouldn’t like. Soojung smirk victoriously, “Wear this for me” she said trying to act innocent; she winked at Amber before she turned away leaving Amber’s face flushed.

 

Amber could only smile as he stole glances to the girl who’s pretending to look outside the window in fact she’s thrilled on how Amber’s been eyeing her differently, not in an innocent way if you know what I mean. His smile never faded which made Soojung happy; Soojung purposely chose that blue flannel shirt coz she’s wearing a dress similar to Amber’s she thought it was cute. She’s thrilled because Amber asked her out first, “this could be our first date initiated by the dork” she thought. She sighed realizing how much she wasted her time fighting for her real feelings for Amber, “we should’ve had many dates” she thought and gaze at Amber who at the same time looked at her their eyes glistened both hearts leaped and they both smiled breaking their stare.  

 

It was almost three in the afternoon when the two walked out of the sushi house hand in hand. Soojung was quite uneasy when people recognized them it’s been always like this when they go out in public, JLK is always on the news ever since Amber became the president of the company, she hated how women stare at her husband like a piece of meat, but she felt at ease coz Amber’s eyes were only looking at hers, she smirked on how other’s envy their sweetness. Amber’s been taking extra good care of Soojung now that her belly is getting bigger; everyone was admiring him on how ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter