UNDERCOVER

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SICA’S POV:

 

Appa hurry Soojung needs us to be there! “Arrasseo, Aish, you know I’m not getting younger anymore Sooyeon ah” dad hissed as he got inside the car giddily I could tell that he’s too excited to see Soojung and of course her first grandchild. I couldn’t believe that Soojung is the first one to give birth than me, but well that’s life. I just smiled at him teasingly, I can’t believe that my niece is finally coming out today I quickly went to dad’s to tell him the news. We were just a few blocks away from dad’s house when we were cornered by three black cars; my heart pounded ten folds when I saw some armed men going out of the car. Furrowing my brows I saw Dong Won on the front seat of the other car, and I quickly dialed Yuri’s number, dad was on his phone too, I could only feel how hard my heart was pounding at that moment coz one man was approaching our car with a gun on his hand. “Sica?” Yuri called on the other line, Yuri ah! Can you hear me? I know that I couldn’t hide the fear in my voice; I was trembling uncontrollably at that moment.

 

“I’m sorry Sica, but I have no choice, Donghae wants you so bad, and he’s planning to marry you forcefully” it was Dong Won’s words that echoed inside my mind when I walk up with a throbbing head ache.”You’ve awaken my Princess” a hoarse voice startled my whole being, my vision adjusted to the rooms lighting, Donghae?! I murmured scanning the empty poor lighted room. “Well, we meet again Jessica, missed me?” he mumbled as he approach me with a smug look on his face and All I could do was to retract myself away from him. He chuckled and looked at me intensely “Look around, you’ve got nowhere to run darling” he threatened “This time, I’ll make sure that you’re mine, you can’t escape anymore” he whispered in my ears which sent shivers to my spine, a creepy one though. My body was trembling due to our closeness, and I closed my eyes when I felt his disgusting lips brushing my neck “you smell good as always” he mumbled closing his eyes for a brief moment, oh god help me to get away from this psycho! Yuri help me! I screamed inside my thoughts. Where’s my dad? I snapped him out of his thoughts, “Oh, you’ll see in a moment, we’re just waiting for one more person, and I’ll make sure you’ll enjoy the show and oh after everything, after I kill your father and the others I’ll give you your dream wedding” he was smirking all the time and I hated it. It will never happen, you psycho! Yuri will kill you if you dare touch me. He laughed devilishly “Yuri?  that jerk face, I will kill him first, you’ll see, or maybe I should let him witness our wedding then after that I’ll let him watch how I’ll make you mine before killing him” with his words I was beyond mad and I kicked his groin not forgetting to give him a powerful slap, you psycho! I won’t marry you even if I die today! I screamed angrily. He grunted in pain as he kneeled down to the grown and I used that moment to run away from him.

 

 

Running cautiously I wondered through the corridor with my trembling body, there were several rooms next to mine and adjacent to each other, what are these? And where am I? I shivered through the poorly lighted hallway, and nearing the end of it I could hear voices in heated argument. But before I could take a glance on their faces someone grab me, and covered my mouth, I tried to escape from his grip but realizing that his grip isn’t forceful I stopped from fighting his grip. “Shh, don’t be scared, I meant no harm” hearing his voice I shook my head snapping myself out of fear, it’s not a he, but it’s a she.  It was indeed a girl, I could see her tied up long hair even from the dimness, who are you? What do you want from me? I tried to push her off But instead she drag me into the dark hallway, I was scared as hell of course but somewhat her grip on my arm tells me that I’m safe that I  should trust this girl, well I really don’t have a choice unless I want Donghae to catch me again. “Ask questions later, but for now we need to get out of here” her words made me feel somewhat at ease but where’s dad? I just let her drag me with her, and at the en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter