Outburst

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YURI’S POV:

 

I stirred and started to open my eyes, and I almost jump out of the bed realizing what time it is. Sica! Babe, wake up, come on wake up, we’re late for dinner I was panicking and she did too, we rushed taking a quick shower together. I can’t believe we’ve slept that long I huffed as I drove our car to the Liu’s mansion I glanced at Sica and I could see her smiling from ear to ear. Oh are you having fun that we did everything in a rush Sica? “Well, it was kinda fun, it’s your fault for being jealous you know” she teased, my fault? Oh no! it’s your fault for finding my jealousy hot, and you were the one who initiated those moves. I wiggled my brows teasing her gaining a slap on my arm, Yah! Sica ah I’m driving you should behave. She made faces at me “Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy every bit of it Kwon Yuri” she blurted icily. I chuckled at her cuteness, of course I did Sica ah, let’s do it again later babe I said reaching her hand but she slapped my hand away. “Yah! We did it last night, and earlier was, well it was great but aren’t you tired?” she asked shyly. I wanted to burst in laughter seeing how cute she acts right now, you’re so adorable babe you know that, how could I even get enough of you. “Yah! Don’t sweet talk me Kwon, just focus on the road” she scolded me, but how can I even focus when you’re so cute babe.

 

Sica and I were stunned hearing Uncle Liu’s word, but Uncle Amber is still recuperating and I bet they’re resting right now. He still insisted, I drove absentmindedly and I guess Sica is too. “Yuri, do you think we should warn them?” it was Sica who woke me up in my trance. I looked at her cluelessly, I don’t know babe, I get that Uncle Liu wanted to apologize to Amber personally but bringing the dinner to Amber’s house isn’t a great idea neither a perfect timing I sighed, this would be a problem. Sica bit her lower lip fidgeting on her sit, “they just got back together and I know how Soojung wanted to alone with Amber, seeing how Amber looked that day when Uncle slapped him and now bringing Aiden to Amber’s home? He doesn’t even know that Soojung returned home or does he? Gosh Yuri!” Sica said panickly. I glanced at the side mirror looking at the black SUV tailing us; Aiden was driving while Uncle Liu and Jung was seated on the back seat. “I hope this wouldn’t be a disaster, god” Sica said massaging the temple of her head. Let’s just stay focus and make sure that thing wouldn’t be awkward than it already is, Sica nodded and sighed deeply.

 

Amber’s reaction was indescribable seeing us after opening the front door Sica and I looked apologetically at him. “Amber! Baby, who’s?” Soojung wasn’t able to continue her sentence after seeing us she clutched Amber’s sleeves hiding behind his back. It was really awkward, Sica tighten the grip on my hand and so did I, “Well, Soojung called that you couldn’t come to dinner so I thought why not come here so that we could have dinner together” it was Uncle Liu who spoke. Amber glanced at me briefly, then to his father and he just nodded “well, what are we waiting for, let’s unload the food and start preparing for dinner” it was Uncle Jung who said smilingly, thank god. I glanced at Aiden and saw his intense stare at Soojung who’s still clinging onto Amber’s sleeves like a kid, it’s obvious that the two already made up and probably catching up from their lost time I could tell by the way Soojung smiled earlier her voice was radiating happiness too but when she saw us it faded.

 

It was a very awkward situation; they guided us to the pool side, Aiden was oddly quiet that I could tell. Amber and Soojung was really uneasy but the cute part is she wouldn’t stop clinging onto him, Sica sensed the tension so she spoke “Soojung and I will prepare the food, Yul could you get the food at the back of our car?” she glanced at me meaningfully and Amber seems a lost puppy so I need to save him. He heaved a deep sigh as soon as we stepped out of the house, sorry bro, I wanted to warn you before heading here but I don’t think it will help either. “God Hyung, I feel so uncomfortable right now, I don’t even know if I want to see dad or my brother” he bursted, “Soojung might be suffocated too” he said worriedly. So you two made up now? I tried to lighten up the mood asking him teasingly. He nodded smilingly, well that’s great! What else did you two did? Was the great? “Yah! Hyung! How could you think of that, I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter