The Return

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI’S POV:

 

I was waiting for M to break into Lee’s data base and search for Sica’s GPS on her phone was my last hope. But nothing, there was nothing so I decided to come back to the hospital, Amber was buzzing my phone nonstop earlier I just hope he’s still there, he didn’t do anything stupid did he? Coz I couldn’t handle another surprise no more. M was a college friend way back in New York he’s a private secret agent, and yes I knew Uncle Jung’s involvement with the Lee’s, but not long enough but the shocking part is how Amber’s mom fell in love with a notorious syndicate like the old Lee. I know right, I should’ve told Amber the truth but how could I? It will surely crush his heart, and maybe he won’t look at his mother the way he imagined her to be. Uncle Jung has been used by those monsters, I kept the secrets I’ve discovered to myself I know but I’ve been weighing how to save Uncle Jung when this all ends. He needs to, he needs to be there when I ask for her daughter’s hand, I frustratingly pushed the elevators button to the 10th floor hoping to see Amber but as I walk closer to Soojung’s room I could see lots of body guards swarming outside the perimeter.

 

Where’s Amber? I asked Key who’s leading the security he couldn’t even answer me straight “Tell me now, there’s no need to hide” I snapped at him and he stand unmoved at his position, standing inside Soojung’s room. It was the wrong move coz I’ve awaken Soojung, “Yuri?” she called groggily “what’s happening” she seemed disoriented as she looked around the room. I wanted to smack my head at the moment, “where’s Amber? Is unnie outside? Did dad and Uncle Liu come to see us? I guess I’ve slept way too long” she mumbled trying to sit straight on her bed and I gushed at her side to assist her. She chuckled “I’m fine oppa” she mumbled glancing over the bassinet and my eyes were in awe as I looked at the lil one sleeping in it I gasped she’s perfect. Soojung’s smile reached her eyes, what do I ing do right now? Soojung’s smart she would instantly know that there’s something wrong.

 

I let a deep sigh of relief when I told her that they did visit, I need to make up lies and I’m glad she bought it as of the moment. After eating her morning meal Soojung felt sleepy again, I was sweating profusely when she tried ringing Amber’s phone, “That llama better be here when I wake up again” she mumbled in a very princess way reaching out to touch her daughter’s hand who’s still sleeping adorably. “Thanks Oppa, tell unnie that I’m waiting for her” she mumbled as she gently close her eyes and fell asleep. I watched Soojung’s stable breathing and sigh, if only I didn’t make rush decisions earlier. If only I told Amber what happened to Sica and Uncle Liu then he wouldn’t be looking for me he wouldn’t know about Uncle Jung’s disappearance. I couldn’t lie to Soojung, so when she woke up looking for Amber I don’t know what to say or how to explain to her that Amber, her sister and her dad is missing. I feel like my head is going to explode at this moment and even I wrecked that Dong Won’s face he wouldn’t spill anything to me. I guess he’s more afraid to lose his company and to face Donghae’s wrath instead of worrying that I’ll beat him up to death. I only ended up empty handed as soon as I came out of his office. I wasn’t thinking straight anymore, Sica’s voice echoed inside my head nonstop and worst is that I couldn’t even do anything to save her. Thoughts of Donghae doing nasty things to her lingered in my mind and it drove me crazy, if M didn’t stop me from killing that bastard then he would’ve be dead by now.

 

I eyed Key and motioned him to talk outside, Tell me, where’s Amber! “Henry came, earlier before Amber disappeared, you should ask him instead, Amber’s dad is MIA since the other day” he spilled, my eyes widened to that and my anger grew even more. Did Amber know that before that Henry came here? I asked him with my raised voice, yes I was the one who discovered it” he mumbled, “He’s with Henry, that’s all I know” he added, I clenched my fists on what he said.  I need to find them now, before I went inside Soojung’s room I turned to him, please protect Soojung and her daughter by any means necessary, you hear me Key? I looked at him intently and he straighten his body in an instant “of course, that’s what Amber just asked me too, and even if you won’t ask me to do that you know I will” I patted his shoulder as I dialed M’s number.

 

I drove swiftly to Seoul headquarters pushing my luck to find Henry, but he wasn’t there and I wasn’t even allowed to get in since they’re in the middle of a gene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter