Getaway

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 YEAR LATER

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

Unnie please read this book to Jung Yun before she sleeps or else she wouldn’t sleep if you won’t read that book to her. “Geez Soojung! I know okay, I’m her Aunt for Christ sake” unnie scrunched her nose as she grabbed the fairytale book and placed them inside the bag. Unnie, we’ll call everyday okay? “Aigoo, Soojungie” Unnie pinch my cheeks “You’re really a mom now, a good one too” I felt shy hearing unnie’s words. “But you’re still my baby” she mumbled as she enveloped her arms around me hugging me tightly. I smiled at unnie’s gesture, I missed this, ever since I was a kid unnie always does this to me and I feel so loved. Thank you unnie, I wouldn’t grow up like this if you weren’t here by my side, “Aigoo my Soojungie, I can’t take all the credits, but of course it’s because we only had each other and I love you” she mumbled sweetly and we stayed in that position for a moment. “Look at her, clearly she is your little version” she mumbled softly as we admired our lil Jung Yun who’s sleeping in Unnie’s bed. Are you and Amber planning to give my niece a brother or sister soon? She asked sheepishly gaining a whine and slap in her arms. “Well are you?” she asked again curiously I just nodded trying to hide my smile. “Then this honeymoon is perfect” she teased smiling from ear to ear. Yah! Unnie! I smacked her arms once again, she hissed as she rubbed her arms. “I wonder how Amber survives your violence” she rolled her as I glared at her. Wow unnie you have some guts talking about violence huh my outburst is nothing compared to your HellSica mode I chuckled remembering the time when she broke Yuri’s arms. “Yah!” she protested as she stuck her tongue out on me, I mimicked her moves.

 

So are you and oppa planning to have a baby soon? Now it was my turn to , we’re currently preparing dinner for those two dorks who went to their so called brother’s day. Pssh that sounds stupid, but that’s what they call it, I wonder where they are right now, Amber better are behave himself or else he’ll get it from me. “We are actually in the process already, I wish I’ll be pregnant soon” she said timidly as she tucked her hair on the back of her ears as she continued to chop the onions. Better give me a niece or a nephew soon unnie I cheered for her happily, well they’ve been married for about six months now, it was a private vintage wedding held in Yuri’s hometown. Of course I was the maid of honor and Amber’s the best man, it was a heartfelt wedding where everyone cried witnessing their bond. She calls it wedding of the year, because it was really magical, and I’m so happy to see all the important people in our lives present on that day.

 

“We’ve been trying ever since our honeymoon” unnie confessed with her reddened face. I bit my lip suppressing my laughter; you’re so cute unnie I teased. “Aish!” she hissed, is oppa good in bed? I danced my brows asking her curiously, well Amber is really good I thought and bit my lip remembering our last encounter. “Yah! You and that stupid dork, is he overdoing it with you?” she asked protectively, it’s not that I don’t like every bit of it unnie I bit my lips remembering Amber’s iness. “Aish! I knew it! You’re now a ert because of that dork” she blurted, maybe I was always a ert unnie. “Yah! Stop it; hearing this from you, you’re still my baby arra? She raised her brows and I just nodded smilingly. “Yuri’s good, he likes it when he’s taking the lead” Sica unnie confessed and I swear her face is all red. Don’t worry unnie Amber and I had been experimenting a lot lately I winked at her as I continue grilling the meat.

 

Amber gave me a warm smile as they both arrive from their whereabouts; I witnessed unnie and Yuri making out as soon as the two arrived. Amber enveloped his arms around my neck as he kissed my head for a few times. “Love you Soojungie” he whispered. The dining room was filled with laughter from Amber’s antics; my heart glowed with warmth as I gaze in their happy faces, this is my family, I glanced and stared at Amber’s face as if he knows that I was staring at him he turned my way and flashed me his most genuine smile. That smile that I fell for every time, I felt the warmth of his hands on top of mine as he squeezed them lightly. Our hands intertwined perfectly under the table as we listen carefully to Yuri’s story. Thank you unnie please take care of our Jung Yun, I hugged unnie as we bid goodbye, we’re leaving Jung Yun to unnie and oppa’s care for a week. I felt bad when Amber told me how he felt during our honeymoon, he said he wanted to have it abroad but considering my feelings and health he didn’t push his ideas so tomorrow morning we’re going on our honeymoon. Come to think of it we really didn’t have the chance to experience a normal honeymoon like most of the newlywed’s right? Coz before we even have it I was already pregnant. I smiled at that thought, “Don’t worry, and just enjoy your honeymoon bro” Yuri smiled cheekily as the two did a bro fist and oppa was cheering for Amber gaining a smack from unnie. “Yah! My sister is right in front of you two idiots” she glared at Amber and my baby just pouted. “But Soojung is my wife noona, and she” the dork was cut off by unnie’s hand. “Enough, I don’t want to hear it dork!” unnie’s nose are flaring now. I held her arms and acted cute in front of her and her expression became normal again, I looked at Amber and he grinned to me widely, Aish I just save your dork I hissed to my thoughts.

 

We bid Jung Yun goodbye and our little angel is still sleeping soundly “I’ll miss you my little princess, mom and I will be back soon okay?” I smiled hearing Amber’s words, he’s been the best husband and dad that I could ever ask for. He’s taking good care of us and even when he’s busy he knows how to manage his time perfectly, which amazes me. We stared at our little angel for a brief moment and we kissed her forehead before heading out of the room. “Take care of my sister dork” unnie reminded as we were heading out, “You don’t have to remind me noona, you know I will” he bowed politely at her and I’m happy seeing unnie’s warm smile. We kissed and hug them bidding our goodbye, Amber took my hand to his as we walk away but he turned and said “Thank you noona, I’ll see you bro” he said dorkily then we made our way home.

 

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

“Is he still the same?” hyung asked as he drove our car to Daejon, “I don’t get it why do you still visit him there Am” hyung blurted. I get where he’s coming from and it’s normal for him to say that after all the things he’d put us through. But by understanding everything had happened, he’s just a victim of all of it too Hyung I said and Hyung just shrugged his shoulders. Annyeonghaseyo I bowed politely greeting the nurses “There’s no sign of him getting better, sorry” Nurse Kim mumbled apologetically. I just gave her a faint smile, we walked through the end of the hall and turned right and stopped in front of his room. “I’ll stay here, you go ahead” Yuri mouthed, I know I should hate him the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter