Jessica Jung

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JESSICA’S POV:   I’m so glad that I’m back, I’ve kinda miss a lot since I’ve been gone, I miss Soojung the most. I was so pissed when the first thing that welcomes me was her crying, she told me about the marriage. Well the truth is I was so mad at dad when I knew that I was marrying that Lee Donghae, I know what his family and he is, he even forced me to go on dates with him.  I was angry with dad until I knew the real reason, and with his permission gladly that he agreed that I could come home of course Soojung doesn’t know anything yet and we intend to keep it that way for her own good.   I was way angry when Tiff called me about the wedding’s movement plus the fact that my sister is pregnant! Yes! I knew, but I wanted Soojung to tell me  personally I was shocked of course I only left for two years and this is what happened? I know that she’s an adult now but still she’ll forever be my baby sister. I must say that what happened to her was so messed up, I mean who would’ve thought that she slept with Amber instead of Aiden which is so, I can’t even describe it. All I know she’s having a real though time and all I wanted to do is to protect her to be with her along the way.That’s why I kinda flipped when I saw her crying, I remained my calm but making a pregnant woman cry, that jerk will face my wrath. I rushed into his office earliest in the morning well who would have thought that I beat up the wrong person well which I’m not feeling guilty at all, that Kwon Yuri is a total erted Jerk just like that llama looking Amber.   ~FLASHBACK~   I came inside the office without any word, I just gave everyone my scariest glare and they seemed paralyzed with their actions. Even the secretary just nodded at me, who wouldn’t knew me they call me Ice queen and almost everyone in the building knew that I’m Jessica Jung. “Who are you” that was his first words to me, he was raising his brows while seating on his office chair. “I said who are you and why did you came inside this room, do you have an appointment?” he asked arrogantly while raising his brows. I lost my cool and started hitting him, he kept on guarding his head and face, seriously there’s nothing to guard on his face he’s not handsome at all! “Aw! Aw! Yah! How dare you barge in like that and started assaulting someone! Do I know you! Mad woman! I will call the security” he exclaimed. “Well, you better remember my name you jerk!” I leaning close and started hitting him again when I felt a grip on my front he was squishing it.

 

I stop from what I was doing I never felt so embarrassed in my whole life I even saw him smirking, good thing that I’ve attended some self defence class before. I quickly grabbed his hand, twisting his arms until he fell on the ground he was screaming like a woman, haha! I only let go when the secretary got inside the room calling him “Sir Yuri” oops my bad I didn’t ask if he’s Amber Joseph ‘jerk’ Liu I quickly released his hand while he was like a kid he almost cried, sorry but I don’t care. “Ms. Jung, what happened” the secretary mumbled with her shock expression “Ms. Jung?” the ert asked with his pained voice, that’s right! I’m Jessica Jung you ert! “Oh my god! You’re far worse than the little Jung” he exclaimed fearfully. ~END~

 

Amber is indeed stupid, I can see through his eyes that he loves my sister, believe me I know and trust me my sister is just in denial of her feelings. I know that she’s having a hard time in dealing with everything that is happening right now and I made the right decision to go home. I’m getting impatient since Soojung still haven’t told me about her pregnancy yet, I knew she was stressed out in preparation for their wedding that’s why I’ve always been there, and I appreciate the efforts of that llama. Yep he really looked like one and Soojung agreed to call him that, what I like about Amber is his respect for my sister and those look in his eyes. He looks at her with such amazement; I think everything that Soojung does is appealing in his eyes. I pity Amber coz sometimes he  do oversleep in our house of course he only gets to sleep on the couch plus we’ve been ordering him around most especially Soojung but he won’t complain. Truth is I like him for Soojung but of course I won’t let it show, what if he’s really a total jerk and he’ll jus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter