Unlucky one

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI’S POV:

 

 

It’s nice to be back to my hometown I got to visit mom regularly, truth is father’s death was a huge bump in my life because we were so close and when he left I’ve pushed myself to work harder. Amber’s like a brother to me and I’m thankful to his father for treating me like his son, I have to thank granddad for forcing me to have that vacation in L.A when I was nine years old that’s when I first met Amber, he’s a shy boy and an introvert one too. Total opposite of the Amber today, but he opened up to me and ever since then we’ve became close. The supposed to be vacation in L.A became permanent, I was fourteen when grandpa died it was Uncle Jung who proposed that I shall stay with Amber since he noticed that we’re pretty close to each other.  I was the only one that he actually had a long conversation with. Since my dad lost his job that time he agreed that I’ll stay with the Liu’s, they treated me like a real family. Uncle Liu gave dad a new job, like Amber I was left alone since mom and dad became busier, but I was never lonely since I have my brother, Amber.

 

I thought him everything that I knew, we both loved sports, adventures and martial arts but as he grew older he was a lot better than me in almost everything and he became popular with girls when he stepped in college. He was there when dad died, when I had my first heartbreak, he’s like the brother I never had. I was so devastated when dad died, but looking how strong Amber was it gave me inspiration, at least I knew that my dad loved me while Amber he’s been alone all his life. I was there for him yes, but he needs his parent’s love, Uncle was never been there for him he was busy as always, worst? His mother never came back for him along with his twin brother. Blood related or not Amber’s my brother so even if I have to defy Uncle Liu about him investigating regarding his mom and brother I would, because he had suffered enough. Yes, the investigation is ongoing; I just hope Amber won’t do anything stupid; I don’t want him to be in danger.

 

Speaking of danger, my life is literally in danger, you heard it right! Being with Jessica Jung puts my life on the line. A real definition of beauty but she’s damn scary, tell me why am I so attracted to her. I don’t know she makes me wanna fall for her, I don’t even know if I’m ready, the last relationship took the most of me. But Sica has my full attention now, well, ever since she broke my arm. Damn that girl! But she’s so hot! I couldn’t even stop checking her out, I don’t know why but she’s so cute when she’s in her tigress mode. But I’m still careful, what if I’ll set her in rage then she’ll throw a fit or break my arm again. So I’m taking some precaution, better safe than sorry right?

 

 Amber’s in his honeymoon so here I am on my way to her office, I knocked before entering the room a smile automatically crept into my face. She was sleeping peacefully a rare scene to witness so I quickly grab my phone taking pictures of her perfect! I was startled when I saw her fully awaken, oh no! She caught me, I q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter