Little Princess

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

I trembled when I saw Aiden’s body; he looked so pale with all the bruises and scars. My poor brother, I will get the person who did this to him I swear, I will get to the bottom of this. But I remember Soojung, my fear has really come to reality, my mind is a total mess right now, thank Hyung for never leaving my side; I can’t even drive for my mind is a total mess. Aiden’s back and this only means one thing, I’ll be out of Soojung’s life even she’s carrying my child we all know from the start that it was a mistake. Her words kept ringing in my ear; she was just force to be with me and because she’s pregnant with my child, she will never love me like she said before. Maybe she cares for me after everything we’ve been through but love? She loves Aiden it was always been him. I made sure everything is good at the hospital, Henry made sure that Aiden is well guarded and his identity is been kept for precaution measures. I ignored my phone even though it keeps on vibrating, sorry Krys, I need to think, I dragged Hyung in a VIP bar. I poured out my feelings to him and I’m glad he’s always been there for me to listen, my best friend and blood related or not he’s my brother. I was too drunk to know what’s happening but I felt a stinging pain on both of my cheeks that seemed to wake me up in my drunken haze.  A very furious Sica was standing in front of us, their bickering makes my head ache more. I need to stop this; she would stop if she knows the truth right?

 

“Amber, I’ll leave this matter to you” Sica said and patted my back; she even made us some hangover soup and some brewed coffee which is so helpful by the way I could think clearer now. Thank you noona, “I forgive you for making her cry just this once llama” she said and glared at me, I grinned at her, I’m sorry. Knowing how Soojung’s reaction earlier somewhat gave me hope, “Just to cheer you up, I like you” she said and Hyung cleared his throat “Yah Yuri! I like him for Soojung, you! Aish” she hissed and flicked Hyung’s forehead and I stucked my tongue on him. “Goodnight Am” she said in a sweet voice, I know noona is just putting her cold front on me, yes, I get scared with her glares but deep down I know she’s just like Soojung and I could understand her being over protective side. I wish Aiden and I, sigh, “Night bro” Hyung hugged me and patted my back. “Don’t worry about work, I’ll take over” they both said and waved at me, I watch their backs as they walked away, you don’t know how much it means to me, at least I have those two to lean on and it made me smile.

 

I sat in silence in the kitchen drinking my second cup of coffee when my phone vibrated it was Hyung telling me that noona said that I should take care of Soojung well and to let her eat more. I yelped in pain when I was repeatedly whacked in the head, by the scent I could tell it was Soojung? I called.  “I hate you!” she blurted; I know she’s angry and when I heard her sob I held her wrist tight and wrapped her in my arms. I feel so sorry for making her cry like this, she kept on hitting my chest, damn it hurts really but it’s my fault, sorry Soojung, I’m sorry I whispered hugging her tightly. Soojung ah will you still cry for me if you know Aiden is alive? Would you still hug me like this? Would you still need me? Those questions were running in my head, but how she’s hugging me, her warmth, her tears somewhat made me at ease so damn with this thoughts. She was still sobbing in my arms even though I explained what happened earlier of course I had to lie, I’m really not a good liar so I hope she won’t see right through me.

 

I don’t know but for the first time I had the courage to kiss her, it was supposed to be a brief kiss to make her stop crying but my emotions took over me, I was kissing her with all the love that I’m feeling for her. I was, but I felt so down when her lips didn’t sync with mine, I stopped and looked at her eyes I think she didn’t expect that kiss, sorry I didn’t mean to, my eyes grew wide when she pulled my collar and smashed her lips on mine. My mind went blank all I could feel is my heart and the fire inside me, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Soojung wasn’t backing down either; I know we’re both running out of breath from our heated kiss so I stopped before I’ll lose my self control. I couldn’t help but to smile, she kissed me back, she really did, and this isn’t a dream.

 

I carried my princess to our room since she said so damn I’m so whipped, she became quite heavy that’s a good sign, it means that our lil princ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter