Blood or not

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

A month without her feels so empty, day by day the hope of her returning slowly dies. It feels like were strangers, the only time that I’ve got to see is every Sunday where the family dinner takes place, truth is the only reason that I’m forced to be there was to see her. Doesn’t she miss me at all? Of course not, she won’t miss you stupid!  Remembering the time when I saw Aiden caressing her belly, and that smile on her face, it felt like someone stabbed me repeatedly. Feels  like I stop breathing, I don’t even stand a chance now that he’s back right? It’s always been Aiden, maybe she was just forced to love me, coz I look like him and of course the baby. Looking at how fast her tummy is growing makes me feel that I’ve lost lots of precious times that I should be by her side, we should be happy right now, if only things were different.

 

I’ve got a feeling that Aiden wants me out of Soojung’s life even though we didn’t talked about it ever since then I could feel it.  Sometimes I could feel that he’s not being true with his feelings, that the truth is he wished that I didn’t appear in Soojung’s life coz if I didn’t came in the picture then he could be with her. I mostly spend my time at dad’s mansion ever since Aiden returned but the more I do, I feel like I’m being eaten alive, I feel left out. I’m trying my best to get close to him but he’s like a thick wall that is difficult to climb, so much barriers between us, it seems like he’s only showing his superficial self to me, I don’t know with dad or Soojung of course. But with me, I couldn’t break through, and if I ask about mom, he would try his best to avoid the topic. I wanted to ask him, what is she like, how does she look like, did she even talked about me, did she even missed me but he’s quickly avoiding those questions, I feel so helpless. It’s like I’m seeing two sides of him, funny huh, my own brother but, we’re like strangers.

 

 Seeing Soojung with Aiden pains me, that’s why I only go to the mansion t night coz I’ve heard that Soojung visits him every afternoon, I feel like I’m all alone again, just like the poor old Amber. The only person that I’ve been open to these feelings was her, Soojung, but that’s impossible right? She’s not even by my side, or maybe doesn’t want to be at my side anymore. So I do what I do best, avoid, or sometimes act blind but the truth is my heart is crushed whenever I see how she still cares for him.

Aiden spent most of his time at the headquarters, for the investigation of course police won’t stop until he regained his memories back. He’s completing all his unfinished business with his work, which he pleaded dad to allow him to but after that dad wants him to quit his job. I highly doubt that he would do that recalling what Henry told me, the real reason why Aiden worked so hard for his position right now, speaking of Henry, he’s still busy with the investigation in Hong Kong plus the fact that Lee is still alive and might be somewhere in there. Makes me wonder what really happened to Aiden, the more I think of how he survived the blast, and don’t remember anything is really intriguing right? And until now the truth behind my mother’s death is still a big question mark, even the investigator that I’ve hired is hopeless. Records can’t be found, no CCTV footage from the crime scene, no evidences, but I’m puzzled who’s the guy that was found dead beside my mom’s body?  That I need to find out, most of all what happened to Aiden after the exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter