Confession

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JESSICA’S POV:       

 

After that incident in Yuri’s house I kinda don’t want to face him anymore, I was so wrong from my thinking that way of him. I wanted to bury my face when his mom saw us plus the fact that I was wrong, Omg! His mom looks so young for her age and she’s kinda cool so I felt so bad for thinking in that way this is Tiffany’s fault if she didn’t drag me into her stalking.  I wouldn’t even think that way. I’m glad that Yuri didn’t get mad I mean he was so cute when he was blushing it’s my first time to see him so shy and he was even stuttering. Did I just say cute?! But really it’s the first time that we had spoken nicely to each other because you know how much I hate that . I could still feel how he molested me on our first meeting I mean seriously no guy had ever done that to me, only the ! But that night I saw a different side of him, how he treats her mom made me look at him in a different way. It made me remember our late mom; they seem too close.  I heard that his dad passed away in his early age, just like me huh. His mom is so nice to me, It made me miss mom more but like mother like son she was teasing us nonstop, seriously I don’t even like her son for crying out loud.

 

Wow! The could be gentleman too huh? This is the first time that I’ve look into his face this close. His eyes I feel like he’s drawing me near in those brown eyes of his, I’ve never thought that Yuri is this handsome, his lips looks so soft and tender I wonder how many girls did he kissed? I mentally face palmed myself for thinking like that! He gave me a shy smile and opened the car door for me, thanks I mumbled stutterly hiding my flushed cheeks, Aish this ! Why is he being nice to me? Shouldn’t he tease me or something? He’s acting so weird tonight and he keeps flashing that smile to me, okay I admit that smile could make girls fall for him but not me. I wonder what’s up with this ! Well I like this side of him, the gentle and not cocky Yuri, but it’s just too awkward.

 

Okay! I’m taking back every nice things that I’ve said the other night about this ! Aish! I thought he let go of the misconception that I had of him. “Yah! Witch Sica, you really stalked me just to prove that I’m into old ladies? Seriously?” he exclaimed with a sly smirk on his face. “Are you that possessive over me that you have to follow me around?” he added wiggling his brows as he approaches my desk. I was speechless because he leaned so close to my desk that his face was just an inch from mine. I could feel his breath from the closeness that made my heart pound crazily. What is he doing! “Just so you know, I’m not into older women” he mumbled, I was frozen on my sit coz when he talked his lips was almost touching mine. “I’m still single” he added locking his eyes on mine giving me a smirk, “So tell me Sica why are you so interested with my personal life huh?” he mumbled and lifted my chin to face him. Le lifted his brows waiting for me to speak, geez! Is this how you get your girls Yuri? I tried not to shaken by his moves and was able to keep a straight face, you’re not even my type Kwon like seriously a guy like you is out of my league I mumbled icily pushing his face away.

 

I smirked victoriously as he eyed me silently; I think I hurt his feelings, ugh! I didn’t mean it that way, but it’s too late to take it back now, stupid Sica! He gave me a force smile “of course your highness a lowly servant like me will always be a servant in the princesses’ eyes” he said bowing in front of me. “Next time ask me directly if you have questions about my personal life” he said sternly and bowed before he left me speechless. Yuri’s been treating me coldly after what happened in my office, and he seems to be avoiding me, he only sends Amber’s secretary to hand me over some documents and other stuffs. Aish! I didn’t know that he’s this sensitive but he started it! Even Soojung told me that I was harsh, well she seemed to be in favor of that Yuri instead of her own sister.

 

It’s been days since Amber left for Paris and Soojung’s not doing great, how could she still deny that she don’t have anything for that dork. Seriously, I saw how her mood change when Amber came over our house before he left. Her face was full of excitement and how her mood lighten up. I confronted her regarding her feelings towards Amber but I know my sister is so stubborn to admit it, “I don’t know unnie, honestly but I won’t deny the fact that I’m jealous and I want him to be by my side and sight at all times” she mumbled covering her shy face under the sheets of the bed. I purposely teased Amber when I introduced Minhyuk to him earlier, he seems so jealous it was a cute sight to see while Soojung was eyeing me with those smile of hers. Speaking of I didn’t know that Soojung’s been has this weird pregnancy cravings I mean seriously she grew up with my cooking and now she only prefer Amber’s cooking good thing that the dork thoughtfully cooked for her but it only lasted for two days.  She didn’t ate much today and she’s been vomiting every once in a while which made me worried; I called Yuri to take charge in the office not when my baby sister is not feeling well. We tried calling Amber but he seems so busy, he usually calls Soojung at night but tonight he didn’t, Soojung I’m sure he’s just busy I tried to calm her down but she seems so pissed.  

 

I took a shower leaving the sleeping Soojung on the bed, she seems too attach to Amber already. I was teasing her when she brought home Amber’s used shirts that she taken from the laundry the day when he left to Paris. I called Tiffany about that coz I find it weird since she would sniff those gross shirts before she sleeps, “Well pregnant women are weird Jess, you have to be supportive of her and don’t , it’s his scent that calms her senses blame the hormones” Tiff scolded me on the other line. I told her about Yuri’s behavior against me these days and what a good friend she’s still taking the ’s side. I glanced to Soojung and I smiled seeing her growing tummy that’s my niece in there, she’s growing fast huh, I’m pretty worried about her anemia too you know she seems to tired lately that I didn’t even allow her to go to the café.

 

I was about to sleep when my phone rang looking at the caller it made me hesitated to answer it.  “Hey, it’s me, I’m just informing you that Uncle Liu and Jung will arrive tomorrow evening” he mumbled coldly. O-okay Yuri thanks I answered shyly but before I spoke again I heard a loud beep on the other line Oh! I’m gonna make you pay for hanging up on me Kwon Yuri! You’re really getting into my nerves! Argh! I blurted out loudly.  “You know Jess, stop hating Yul for nothing, I will bet 100% that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter