The Visit

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Soojung couldn’t sleep anymore; she’s been dealing with the discomforts since she reached her third trimester. The swelling feet, back aches, frequent urination and what bothered her most was her body appearance. When she saw those pictures that day it wasn’t just all jealousy but also her insecurities, she felt like she was  fat and ugly after all the weight gain that’s why Amber ran to Ailee’s side. Sica did everything to support her sister and put up to those times she’s in her bad mood and lack of appetite is due to her perception that she’s gaining too much weight. Sica took care of her well and Soojung is sure thankful of her loving sister, and of course Amber gets all the information about Soojung through Sica. He never failed to visit Tiffany too, every time Soojung came out of the clinic after her scheduled checkups Amber was there, and Tiffany even said that what they’re doing was stupid, but still she told Amber all he needs to know. It was so hard for the both of them to be away from each other, not only Amber suffered but Soojung did too of all those changes and most of all of missing Amber plus the one who’s been stressing her lately Aiden. Soojung stared at Amber’s face dreamily and smiled, his fever was totally gone since last night and it was a total relief. Tracing her finger gently on Amber’s nose down to his red lips, she bit her lip imagining how Amber made love to her and as much as she’s longing for those touches they couldn’t not until the baby is born and until she’s fully healed from her delivery.  She sighed and smacked herself from thinking those thoughts.

 

 

Soojung sighed as she had the urgency to urinate again, climbing out the bed slowly not to wake Amber, she clutch her belly while the other hand supported her waist. She looked at her swollen feet and sighed again, she slipped her feet into the slippers and hurrying to reach to the comfort room. Soojung decided to take a quick hot shower just to ease the back pain and her swelling feet. She felt so good after, stepping out of the shower she stood in front of the mirror letting the bathrobe fall to the floor; she stared at herself in front of the mirror. Soojung heaved a deep sigh, not pleased; she sat on the chair beside the mirror and started to cry when the door creaked. “Soojung are you in here?” Amber wasn’t able to continue his sentence, his face turned red “I’m sorry I thought you left, I was looking for you” he stutterly said and turned his back but something caught his eye. “Are you crying? What’s wrong princess?” Amber worriedly asked picking up the bathrobe as he covered Soojung’s body with it. Soojung buried her face on the palm of her hands, Amber was completely puzzled, he kneeled in front of her enveloping her in his arms, “Are you in pain? Soojung what’s the matter tell me?” Amber sounded desperate seeing her crying pained his heart. “Amber I’m so fat and so ugly now” she bitterly sobbed.

 

Amber smiled “Aigoo, is this because of that princess? Why would you even think like that? He cooed rubbing her back. “But I am, look at my belly, look at my s, my and my weight and these feet!” Soojung showed her s making her half in front of Amber. Amber blushed wildly looking away. “See, I told you, you’re even disgusted to look at my body” she cried bitterly. Amber panicked “it’s not like that, it’s just I couldn’t afford to see you , coz it drives me crazy” the last part was more of a shy whisper but just enough to make  Soojung smile and smiled even more when Amber bowed his head shyly. “You’re beautiful Princess, and it makes you hotter than you already are” Amber couldn’t even face his wife after admitting that he’s fantasizing his pregnant wife.  “Please don’t ever think that way again, okay?” Amber’s seriousness made Soojung bite her lip. “About those feet, stay there” Amber mumbled scanning the bathroom countertop, and alas he found the lotion. He sat on the floor grabbing Soojung’s feet, “Hey it’s okay princess” Amber assured Krystal. Spreading the lotion gently on Soojung’s feet Amber started to give a soothing light massage on her swollen feet, “told you don’t tire yourself and avoid standing for too long”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter