That night

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI’S POV:

 

Waking up in the arms of your love is really a nice feeling, I’m glad that we’ve settled our misunderstandings already. I admire Sica’s face as she was still sleeping soundly in my arms, her small pink lips, that cute nose and her pretty face. How can an ice queen look like a sweet angel when she sleeps, I leaned closer to give her a peck on the lips. I bet today will be a great day for me! “Yah, you keep on moving, I’m still sleepy Yuri ah” she mumbled with her eyes closed, I can’t help but chuckle she’s too cute. Sorry babe, you should sleep I said as I motioned to stand up, it’s already 6am anyway. She whined and wrapped her arms around my waist nuzzling her face on my neck which made me squirm, this girl it’s my most sensitive part. I tried pulling away coz if this I’m starting to feel the sensation each time her breath touches my neck, “ooh, sensitive huh?” she teased as her lip touched my skin. Sica, I called breathlessly “y, but seriously Yuri sleep with me” she mumbled hugging me tightly. My throat went dry at the moment and my body stiffened, I think she felt my uneasiness “You idiot! You’re such a , aren’t you? I mean let’s sleep more literally” she mumbled as she pinched my side. I sigh in relief and she giggled, “So cute babe” she teased and we went back to sleep.

 

We woke up late, I drop Sica to the office while I went back home to get some new clothes for me, we haven’t had breakfast since we overslept; damn that girl really loves to sleep. I was hopping my way to her office bring the goodies that I’ve got from sis in law, I know, but I can see myself marrying Sica in the future. I’ll make sure that will happen, and we’ll have many babies. “You’re the best, gosh I’m so hungry right now” she mumbled grabbing the paper bag in my hands as she ate them in just a flash. I watched her eating in awe, “what I’m hungry, and if you were I food I could eat you too” she said innocently which made me blush so hard; this girl really knows how to tease me. I need to give this to Amber or your sister will kill me, I was trying to escape her teasing when she called me. “Babe?” she called, Yes? “Come here” she said sternly and I obeyed but keeping the distance, what if I’ll lose my control and try to argh, shrug it off Yuri! “Come look at this” she blurted letting me look close to the computer, as I was bending to look at it she grabbed my tie and kissed me. “I miss your kiss” she said chuckling “you’re so cute when you’re nervous; now go I got to finish my work” she said and pushed me off. I was dumfounded, Aish! She tricked me! “Go, or I can’t concentrate” she said and glared at me I feel like her servant, I guess I know where Soojung got her attitude coz their just the same, poor us.

 

As I stepped inside Amber’s office I can feel a heavy atmosphere, from afar I saw his scrunched forehead. You see I’ve known this kid since we were kids and I could tell something is bothering him. I was right, Amber cried like a kid in my arms, my heart hurts seeing him like this again the last time I held him like this is when he was eight, when he longed for his mother and brother so much. When I heard Aiden’s name I knew it already, so that’s why Uncle Liu told me to take care of Amber well, he doesn’t have to tell me coz I will, Amber’s my brother and no brother will ever leave his brother alone no matter what. This kid, I know what he’s thinking, I know how much he loves Soojung, and Aiden is his family I know he’s torn between his longing for him and his love for her, sigh, why do they have to love the same girl. Uncle told me that he’s positive that Aiden is alive; they’re busy finding his location at this time.

 

Amber refused to have lunch with us, of course I didn’t tell Sica what’s bothering me, I’m worried for Amber. What if he’ll get back to those times that he’s always depressed, I don’t want to see the old him again. I know even if he won’t tell me, he fears of losing Soojung, sigh. I can see that she loves him, I’ll put a hundred percent bet on that, the glow in her eyes says so, but what if Aiden comes back? Will she change what she feels? I think that’s the big question here, is her love for Amber that strong? It was almost four when we finished some documents in Sica’s office, for the mean time I forgot my worries, looking how serious Sica is in her work is sure damn y. Keke. I can’t stop admiring her face and actions, “yah, stop staring at me like you’re gonna eat me, I need to finish this on time” she scolded with pink shades on her cheeks. We were teasing each other when my phone vibrated, it was from Uncle Liu. Then a few moments later my phone rang that I have to excuse myself, Sica shouldn’t be involve in this. I was on my way to Amber when I saw him walking down the hall absentmindedly, he almost tripped over me but he ignored me and continued walking. Amber! I shouted that’s the time he stopped, “Hyung?” he called.

 

 I drove the car to where Henry told us, Uncle Liu didn’t tell me anything he only told me that they already knew Aiden’s location. Henry called Amber, I drove Amber’s Benz swiftly and when we reached the site it was already surrounded with cops. Uncle Liu eyed us, I just shrugged it off, I know he doesn’t want us to be there, but I’m here for Amber, he needs me. I think Henry is not completely being open with us, I mean he’s hiding something, or maybe it’s just my imagination.

 

Amber was really quiet; I know so many thoughts are running inside his mind right now. We panicked when we saw bomb experts going inside the scene, Amber was uneasy so does Uncle Liu.

 

We watched Aiden as his body was taken by the paramedics inside the ambulance; Uncle Liu was with him while I drove us to the hospital. He was kept in a capsule like vessel with a limited oxygen supply inside the container van. He was unconscious, more like sleeping but he’s definitely alive, Amber was silent the whole time and I saw it in his eyes that he worries for his brother. “I’m sure Lee is alive” he mumbled looking straight on the road, “I fired that useless investigator, get me a new one Hyung” he mumbled as he clenched his fists. Both of our phones kept buzzing and ringing, I’m sure it’s Soojung and Sica. I’m pretty sure that I’ll be dead when I get home, they must be really pissed now. I don’t want to think about Sica’s wrath anymore I’m getting scared thinking of it. Aiden was rushed inside the Emergency room, tests had been done, and he’s still in his sleep. His bruises were almost healed but the scars from the blast I think are visible, I patted Amber’s back, I know this is really hard for him. “He’ll be fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter