Complicated

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI’S POV:

 

Sica stayed beside me all through the rest of the night, I know this might sound stupid but thanks to Donghae, we’ve never been this close.  I mean she looks so comfortable with her hands on mine. I just couldn’t stop smiling, even Tiffany kept teasing us. I initiated to take her home and I was surprised she didn’t even protest not for a second and I’m not that dense to notice that she’s been responding to my sweet gestures to her. The whole car ride was silent, but it’s enough for me knowing that she’s safe with me makes me feel at ease. Being a gentleman I guided her to her penthouse it was about two in the morning. I tried not to check her out but being stuck inside the lift with her, god! If only we could continue that kiss earlier. I would die to have those lips on mine again; Sica wasn’t helping either coz she kept on biting her lips, ugh! I mentally thank the door when it swung wide open. “Were here” she mumbled looking back at me, I gave her my warmest smile I was waiting for her to let me in but I guess no. Good night Sica I mumbled motioning to leave when she grab my wrist “would you like to come in for a while” she asked hesitantly. I swear I could see visible pink shade on her cheeks, god she’s so cute!

 

She offered me some drinks so we ended up having a few shots then we started making out. There’s no telling what our status is ever since that night, she didn’t open up about it, I mean she’s not blind isn’t she? She should know through my actions, I mean the flowers and coffee every morning. Returning my sweet actions the long phone calls at night and yes I slept over her house but the farthest we’ve got was making out that’s it. I totally respect that and besides I wanna take it slow. I don’t wanna rush things between us. We do bicker but not as before it’s more of flirting with each other even in her office, and man I’ve never been this happy. I feel different whenever Sica is around, a different kind of feeling like she completes my whole being. It was Sunday when I asked her to go out on a date with me and of course she said yes.

 

Everything was perfect that night; she was breath taking than the view of the whole city on top of the tower where I took her for dinner. I was sure that she was feeling the same for me I saw it in her eyes, but now I’m not so sure. After that night I feel like she’s slowly slipping away from me, I don’t know why, did I did something wrong? Did I did  something she didn’t like, it’s been almost a week when she’s kinda avoiding me and when I tried to ask her for a date she declined I know she just made up some excuses. We don’t talk like we used to and she don’t let me drive her home like the past week, it’s too confusing I haven’t been sleeping well of too much thinking. I asked Amber for help but how when he’s in problem with Soojung too. I was caught off guard when I saw her kissing a guy. It looks like she went out on a date with him, that’s why she was in a hurry to leave the office earlier huh.

 

I was supposed to swing by her house bringing some flowers and her favorite food that I nearly drop when I saw them kissing outside her front door. I was about to leave because honestly I don’t know what to react on what I saw all I could feel was this lump inside my throat and the pain that I felt in my heart like I was stabbed by a knife. “Yuri” she called and I swear her lips were swollen from their intense lip lock I took a proper glance at the guy and I’m not mistaken he was that guy at the restaurant together with a girl that time when Sica acted weirdly. I’m guessing her past, stupid Yuri! How could you let yourself be like this again? “Yuri” she called snapping me out of my thoughts, “Is there anything you need?” she asked hesitantly, as she distanced herself from that guy. The guy was looking at me intently I know he was eyeing the flowers and food on my hand, Sica can’t even look me in the eye. I led out a chuckle which made both of them look at me, I really felt like a fool right now and coming here was really a bad idea I think I embarrassed myself too much. I just came by to deliver these for you Miss Jung, like I used to, I handed her the bouquet and the food and she did took it she was looking at me with guilt. I’ll take my leave then, I mumbled and gave her a bow and hurriedly left without even looking back. I pushed the button of the lift hurriedly and as soon I got inside tears fell from my eyes, I’m really stupid, it was all a game for her.

 

Here we are, drinking inside a bar how come we’re stuck in love with the Jung sisters? How stupid are we to fell for them? Amber is really drunk right now, how could they do this to us, they’re sisters after all. As much as I wanted to drown myself in alcohol I couldn’t, I don’t want my head to hurt like hell tomorrow plus no one’s gonna drive our drunk asses home. I avoided Sica the whole day in the office today, and she didn’t even try to explain to me. I learned that, that guy was Kang Dong Won a business tycoon, her ex boyfriend, and fiancé who cheated on her with some other girl. Tiffany told me everything, but why I don’t understand her does it mean that they’re back together? After all he did she’ll just take him back like that? Why not me Sica? Can’t it be me? Funny, we didn’t even started yet but it ended just like that. I dropped Amber home, he was too drunk to walk but I’m sure he can manage himself coz in any minute I know I’ll be totally knock down. My head hurts like hell but my heart hurts the most, why Sica? Do you still love him? Did you ever look at me like I did?

 

I clutched my head as soon as I woke up; damn my head hurts like hell. Too early for the private meeting I guess, I jumpily got out of the bed when I saw the time. Rushing to the bathroom, I was driving madly to the address where Amber has sent me. Just great Kwon Yuri, Amber must be impatiently waiting for me now, Aish! That stupid alarm clock! I gaze at the mirror and brushed my hair before I went out of the car, thanks to the headache pill that I took earlier. My stomach rumbled as soon as I stepped inside the restaurant, and I was guided to the private room where the lunch meeting will be held. As soon as I opened the door my eyebrows scrunched, I looked at Amber and he was eyeing me like “I don’t have an idea about this look”. I bowed and apologize for being late avoiding that person who was sitting facing to my direction; I turned to Soojung’s side and Sica’s eyes met mine, god! Just great! Can somebody punch me right now, I can’t believe this! Why on earth is this happening, I was in my thoughts when “Nice to see you again Yul” she mumbled striking that sweet smile of hers. Choi Soo Young, why? I thought I’d never see you again, the girl who left me and married another guy, the girl who broke me, the girl whom I love the most.

 

Amber cleared his throat which brought me back to my senses and I clearly saw Sica’s icy glare on me, after what she’d done now she’s the one who’s angry? Thankfully the food arrived just in time, I was just quietly listening to their conversation and it’s not really obvious that Sica don’t like Sooyoung I can tell by their interaction. I was listening but my mind is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter