Say you love me...

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

My heart melted seeing Amber’s genuine smile, ever since that phone call I never seen him smile genuinely. I’ve always say this but that’s the smile that made me fall for him. Looking at how happy he’s I don’t want this moment to end, he’s right our baby is really a girl. “She’s so beautiful Krys, I bet she’ll definitely get your looks” he mumbled in amazement. Tiff unnie couldn’t stop laughing at Amber’s stupid actions, “I’ll leave you two alone” she mouthed and pretended to call unnie. Amber’s not even paying attention to us, his eyes were fixed on the monitor. When he cried, I cried too, I couldn’t explain my happiness too and seeing how I we made him happy, it’s priceless. How can I not love you Amber? Unnie gave us a printed copy of our first ultrasound, Amber been looking at it for like how many times “I’m definitely showing this to hyung” he boasted laughing loudly. Amber waited outside while unnie and I had some private conversation, well it’s really embarrassing but I have to address my concern, unnie told me it’s normal you know the drive but ugh, seriously this stupid hormones, is really driving me nuts. I couldn’t just ask Amber for right? Unnie patted my shoulders but she gave me a teasing smirk. Amber was really serious when unnie’s explaining to us the possible changes in my body, and all he could do is nod, “of course I will take care of them noona” he mumbled as we motioned to leave the clinic. I was walking to the car and realized that the dork was still talking to unnie, I snapped at him icily, I’m really hungry right now, Aish! Yah! Dork, noona looked at me teasingly while the dork couldn’t even look at me straight his face was all red, I will kill unnie if she spill anything about our conversation earlier. I pretended to know nothing and gave a glare to unnie before we left, she teased me even more!

 

Amber’s been smiling like an idiot since we left unnie’s clinic, I hope to see that smile always. “Love the view princess?” I nodded as we both look outside from the glass walls, this is quiet a lovely and romantic dinner this dork is full of surprises as always. Nothing beats the view of the city lights and Han River at night; we were waiting for our order and an idea came to my mind. Amber let’s take a picture together, I ordered him and he looked surprise I know we don’t often do this but well come here dork, we took a few snaps and we look so perfect I blushed when I saw the last picture he was staring at me lovingly. We were happily talking when “Amber?” a woman’s voice spoke and we both turned our heads, “uh? Ailee noona?” Amber said in a surprised voice. This girl looks familiar, Ailee the singer? “Good evening” she greeted me flashing her sweet smile. The dork stood up and bowed and my brows arched up when I saw they hugged for a brief moment “Nice to see you again” she whispered, okay that’s it! Couldn’t they greet each other normally? I don’t even know that they’re close, like how on earth did they meet? Aish I tried to keep a straight face, but I’m failing now cause the dork kept on flashing her stupid grin please let the food arrive or else I will really strangle this dork on the spot, this is supposed to be romantic! Just us! “See you around Ber, nice meeting you Krystal ssi” she said politely with a friendly smile. I stood up and bowed to her I don’t want to be rude, “Oh, Amber you didn’t tell me that your wife’s pregnant” she said looking at me, I’m starting to feel uneasy now, “Wow, indeed you’re a true beauty Krystal ssi, now I get to see you in person” she commented making me blush. Thank you unnie, well hearing what she said made my jealousy lessen a bit; maybe she’s just really friendly. The dork smiled even more as he looked at me lovingly “So why is our Ailee here? A date maybe?” the dork teased.  “Uhm, not really my friend owns this place and every Friday I’m here to sing a song or two” she said and glanced at me, “anyway I’ll be on that table, have a great evening guys, nice to finally meet you Krystal ssi” she mumbled and left. Thank god! I mentally sigh in relief, I hate interruptions and I hate to see this dork flashing that smile of his to other girls. I was about say something to Amber when the dork beat me to it and my blood boiled up when I saw him running to that Ailee girl, Aish! I bit my lips in jealousy, I clenched my fists when I saw them giggling and the worst the dork leaned closer whispering to her, what the hell! Amber! I’m so gonna kill you! How dare you flirt in front of me like seriously! I’m here stupid! I felt my tears welling up but I tried to suppress it. The dork came back to his seat flashing that annoying smile of his, Yah! Stop smiling will you! He grinned even more, ah! You’re so annoying!

 

 

The dork tried his best to start a conversation, but I just ignored him. I wasn’t even paying attention to him, I just focused on my food, it’s so delicious by the way this dork really knows what I want. “Soojung ah talk to me please” he pleaded and pouted, it was cute but no! I pretended to look outside, talk to yourself dork, flirt. “Princess? What did I do to make you upset?” he put on his puppy face, so adorable I was going to pinch his cheeks but I remember how he and that woman giggled! Stupid! Am I not attractive to you anymore? Now that I’m pregnant, I know she’s y but I’m ier! I looked at my tummy and sigh, guess I really gained too much weight now. She’s pretty though, of course Soojung she’s a celebrity, yah! But you’re the great Krystal Jung! I reminded myself still look at my figure now. “Soojung? Didn’t you like the food? What’s wrong?” he asked as he grabbed my hand which was resting on the table but I retracted my hands. Stupid! You ruined our night! Amber sighed and slumped his shoulders, serves you right you dense stupid llama faced flirtatious annoying jerk! Aish. He’s really a jerk ugh! He just stood up and left me? Now where did that dork go!

 

 He said he’ll just go to the men’s room I bet he’s talking to that Ailee girl again, I tried to room my eyes not being too obvious. “Good evening everyone” I heard a girl spoke gaining the attention of  everyone I followed to were their eyes directed to the stage it was quite dim but I could see Ailee. “This song I’m going to sing is when you’re trying to burry your feelings for this person but no matter how much they hurt you, yet you can’t hate them, and tonight I’m not alone.  A friend of mine will be joining me on stage, please welcome Mr. Amber Liu” my eyes widened when I heard his name and he started playing the piano. I could still hear some clap from the audience who stopped eating; everyone’s attention was in front, my heart beated crazily and I only focus to one person the dork looks so hotly handsome when he’s serious. Who knew he could play the piano well...

 

Ailee:                     Nan ajikdo saranghandago

                               Malhago sipeotjiman

                               Deo isangeun andoelgeorago

 

Amber:                 Kkeutnae pogihae beoryeotdeon niga

                               Miwojyeotdagibodan deo bogosipda

                               Aswipdagibodan neomu geuripda

                               Ige aning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter