First

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

My actions might be confusing for Amber again I hate to do this to him but I needed space or else I will lose control and might give in to my needs. I really avoided him on purpose after what happened in that rest house I felt so embarrassed, what will he think of me? Argh! These hormones or it’s really just me? I tried so hard not to look at him because all I do was to check him out. This is so frustrating but I miss him, unnie teased me to death when I told her what I was feeling towards Amber. She said that she couldn’t blame me because Amber is indeed hot, I gave her a glare when she said that I couldn’t believe that Jess sees Amber in that way but I know she was only teasing me. I decided to sleep over unnie’s house for couple of days since I couldn’t stop thinking about Amber’s kisses and touch, ugh I’m so dead! Amber isn’t helping either, I know he’s doing his best to try and talk to me but seriously talking to me with no shirt on? I wanted to smack his head, the look on his face made me feel guilty, if you only knew the real reason I’m sure you laugh at me, it will be so embarrassing.

 

Unnie didn’t stop bugging me till I fell asleep she kept on teasing me since I was staring at my phone like forever hoping for Amber to text me or even say goodnight, did he even miss me? Argh! It’s just the second day that I’m staying with unnie but I miss him already, what is that dork up to anyway? “Yah! Soojung stop sighing! Just go home to your dork, I’m sure he misses you too” she said cheekily as she arrived from work it was still early I thought gazing at my watch. I kissed unnie goodbye and decided to go home but to my dismay the dork wasn’t there where could he be? I missed our bed I decided to wait for him but I guess I fell asleep it was already eleven when I heard some noise downstairs, this jerk! My blood boiled knowing how late it was where had he been anyway? As soon as the door swung open I could smell the strong scent of alcohol all over, is he drunk? I was eyeing him the whole time still unmoved from my position.

 

He doesn’t seem to notice me besides the light was too dim; I feel the sudden gush of blood rushing through my veins when Amber started stripping his clothes off.  My throat went dry and I quickly looked away when I realized that I was admiring the hot scene in front of me, god! Amber stop torturing me! I stiffened when I felt his arms around my waist; I’m starting to feel hot when his breath smelled alcohol came in contact with my bare skin. “Soojung ah” he called and I felt so weak by the way he called my name. I knew he missed me, I missed you too Amber, “Is it really you? Why? Why are you avoiding me again?” he mumbled and led out a deep sigh.  I knew I felt so bad knowing I was the reason he drank this much. His pained voice made me realize that I should tell him what I feel about everything but how Am? After everything I’ve put you through? Would you believe me if I say I love you too?

 

 My heart raced when “I love you Soojung ah” and at the same time it ached when I felt something cold on my shoulders. Oh Amber, I’m sorry I’m so stupid I know, I promise not to avoid you again but if you only knew why, I blushed on that thought as I face him. Still handsome even when you’re drunk, I smiled admiring his face intently, when my heart leaped as I met his dark brown eyes looking at me lovingly. The next thing I know is that I was losing myself in his kiss, and when he hovered on top of me I mentally lost it, I never felt this intense feeling that I’m feeling right now, Amber’s kisses and touch made me so aroused and I want him badly, I don’t care anymore. I was so disappointed when he fell on his weight on top of me, I know he’s too sleepy right now but damn it Amber! Forgive me if I couldn’t stop myself anymore.

 

I woke up and smiled seeing how Amber clinged to me, and I blushed biting my lower lip remembering last night. I jumpily get off the bed to take a quick shower; I don’t want him to be suspicious don’t I? After taking a hot soothing shower I sat beside the sleeping dork and I noticed his facial expression changed, are you dreaming now Amber? Sleep well and dream of me I mumbled and stare at him, I’ll make us some breakfast dork, you still have som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter